At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft understands that the future of a seamless, amazing mobility experience requires more than a great app & great drivers. It also requires a great vehicle. This is why weve reimagined our Driver Hubs to include new vehicle services that will not only improve the experience for our customers, but also reduce some of the challenges that come with being a driver. Our in-house Driver Centers, where drivers will get high-quality, affordable maintenance & repair with lightning speed will be building out quickly. The Vehicle Service Manager will own the operational development of Lyft's Driver Center, the development of all team members, & the performance results.
As the Vehicle Service Manager in a Driver Center, youll be responsible for the development & successful implementation of standard operating procedures, workflows, safety, trainings, etc. The ideal candidate will be a people leader from a process-centered environment with a passion for solving problems.
- Implementation & ongoing improvement of our standard processes & end-to-end Vehicle Service workflow
- Support the creation of our process & problem-solving methods for technician & administrative service teams
- Lead the Vehicle Service teams achievement of our KPIs & practices
- Manage & continuously develop your team of service technicians & customer-focused associates by leading by example & putting your teams success before your own.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners within Lyft to drive business performance & meet company OKRs
- Responsible for ongoing safety awareness & training of all team members
- 5+ years of work experience in manufacturing, operations, production, or automotive industry
- Experience leading in a process-centered environment with a track record of setting goals, creating a plan, & generating results
- Experience running complex processes using Lean or other techniques is strongly preferred
- Experience building & scaling processes from scratch
- Experienced in leading, developing, & building large-scale teams - preferably managing hourly/non-exempt workers in operations or customer service
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment & adapt to changing priorities
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.