Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What We Are Seeking
As a Publisher Account Manager, you will be part of the sales team responsible for retaining our contracts with premium publishers & working toward individual sales goals. You will be assigned a set of current DVPS customers & will be responsible for the ongoing success of those customers & their partnership with DoubleVerify. Responsibilities include consistent interaction with each customer, promoting usage of DVPS & driving upsell opportunities.
- Maintain, retain & grow assigned book of digital media publisher accounts.
- Introduce new DVPS products to customers & drive adoption.
- Present & demonstrate value of upsell product opportunities to customers & drive incremental revenue to meet quarterly quotas.
- Successfully renew customers through current contract term
- Deliver exceptional customer service, providing consistent client support & Client Business Reviews.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of upsell & renewal opportunities in Salesforce.
- Assist with deliverables & ongoing projects in support of the DV Product team & the DV Marketing team
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; & 5+ years experience in account management, sales planning or business development
- Experience in digital ad sales, account management or digital ad operations
- Familiarity with digital media publishers preferred
- Proficiency with Salesforce & Excel
- Proven experience successfully managing high-touch customer accounts
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, & balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $68,000 to $121,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, & benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, & recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.