WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
We are building software for physical space that uses data & technology at each point in the building process, such that it can make better sourcing decisions, improve its designs, build faster & smarter, & ultimately improve the lives of the people working within its buildings. Our state of the art technologies & dedication to technological innovation are key reasons why WeWork has been able to scale from operating one workspace location to more than 250 in just over eight years.
The mission of Core Platform is to provide a unified underlying platform on top of which all member products & services will run. We are building a backbone for all technical applications at WeWork. BuildingKits vision is to make all spaces programmatically instrumented & controllable via a common set of platform APIs. To make this happen, we need strong engineers, quick learners, self-starters, collaborating with cross functional teams. We are looking for experience in large scale data ingestion & real-time streaming pipelines pipelining, machine learning, creation & management of developer platforms & APIs,, distributed data systems, & more.
- Develop signal processing algorithms for human activity recognition, indoor locationing & navigation systems
- Develop smart office applications with location-based features
- Develop vision-based locationing systems that process multi-modal information from sensors
- Plan & execute cutting-edge research to advance facial recognition, tracking & locationing from proof of concept to production
- Expertise in multi-radio location technology, sensor fusion & indoor positioning
- Experience with BLE & IoT devices based indoor locationing technologies
- Experience in working with data pipelines & integrating machine learning models in real-time/live environments
- Experience with video based object detection & recognition based on deep learning
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of Cisco & Aruba wireless networking solutions
- Experience in working with data from RGB cameras, IR cameras, depth cameras
- Experience in technologies for AR/VR, 3D graphics including rendering & simulation
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.