Company Description Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Our UI Engineering team is building the front-end for a unified digital payments system, used by millions of users, & shared by top merchants, payment providers, & banks. Our front-end powers multipleSecure Remote Commerceand has a global reach that spans 5 continents & 20+ countries. The technologies we use include React, TypeScript, WebPack, & Sassjust to name a few.We collaborate closely with each other in engineering, design & product teams, are passionate about excellence in technical design & coding, & strive for continuous learning & improvement.
You are passionate about developing well-architected mobile Web applications & enjoy solving challenging technical problems that meet business objectives.
* Develop new product featuresfrom inception to launch
* Build SPA Web applications & UI components shared across multiple applications using React based front-end stack
* Work closely with multiple stakeholders in cross-functional organization in an Agile environment
* Architect technical solutions that support the needs & objectives of both the product roadmap & the technology roadmap
* Design & build applications for performance, scalability, availability, reliability, & security
* Maintain high coding standards & follow best practices such as unit testing, peer reviews
* Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
* 2-3 years of experience in React
* Experience working on cross-browser, cross-device, hybrid apps
* Familiarity with NodeJS a plus
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.