BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage & secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across a companys SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever SaaS Application Management & Security Framework via two published books entitled The IT Leaders Guide to SaaSOps Vol. 1: A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications & Vol. 2: How to Secure Your SaaS Applications. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA.
Were in search of a talented Senior Product (UX) Designer to join our team & evolve our market-defining product. The Product Design teams mission is to create best-in-class experiences that delight our users. Were fortunate to have C-level support to build out a world-class Design practice.
Youll play a key role in defining our future as we establish our processes, partner with other ambitious teams, & promote Design across the organization & beyond. This role provides growth opportunities for the right candidate.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates skills, knowledge, & experience relevant to the role
- Expert knowledge of UI design best practices & standards for web applications
- Expert proficiency in UI design tools such as Sketch & UX Pin
- Experience creating user interfaces for complex web-based applications
- Experience collaborating with other disciplines throughout the design process
- Demonstrated experience exploring the design problem space using appropriate tools & methods such as journey maps, task flows, & information architecture diagrams
- Applied user research experience such as field research, interviews, or usability testing
- Applied experience with information architecture, task flows, mental models & related concepts
- Visual design, typography, illustration, or related skills
- Experience creating or applying corporate design systems
- Experience with enterprise software applications
- Partner & collaborate with design peers, Product Managers, Front End Developers, & others
- Manage multiple work streams & competing priorities
- Contribute to the BetterCloud Design System
- Serve as a mentor, Design champion & thought leader
- Take an active role in the evolution of our team
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.