At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to effectively manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
We are looking for a Mid Level Software Quality Automation Engineer. In this role, you will bring in an understanding of agile methodologies & use your critical thinking skills to improve the software quality assurance function within OneTrust.
The right person for this role will have core Software QA competencies, high attention to detail, & the ability to work in continuously integrated & continuously deployed environments.
What youll do:
- Evaluate build quality by examining the test results from build acceptance tests in continuously deployed environments, multiple times a day
- Raise defects found during the evaluation & work with the development teams to get them resolved
- Provide support for reports & visuals in the release pipeline
- Work with different teams to understand new components being delivered in the pipeline & develop innovative acceptance tests
- Participate in various POCs in order to keep the automation framework & technology relevant & current to the product offerings
- Add, maintain & update scripts in existing automation suite, helping out with running the suite across various checkpoints in the release cycle
- Participate in production deployments, record findings & share insightful feedback with product teams
- Support & mentor existing automation engineers/SDETs whenever required
- Use strong communication & natural curiosity to provide trusted & highly valuable feedback.
What were looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- 4+years of relevant experience working as a developer, automation engineer or SDET
- 4+ years of experience coding in Java & must have strong practical knowledge of OOPs & Core Java principles.
- 2+ years of experience with Selenium for automating UI of the application
- 2+ years of experience with REST Assured or similar tools for automating APIs
- 2+ years of experience working in automated test & continuous deployment environments
- 2+ years of experience with tools such as Bitbucket, Git, Stash, Confluence, JIRA
- 2+ years of experience troubleshooting logs using tools like Kibana
- 1+ years of experience with applications deployed on cloud
- Passion for high quality work & attention to detail
- Familiarity with Agile principles
- Experience in testing native mobile apps is a definite plus
- Experience working with offshore teams including different geos
- Experience with cloud-based testing platforms such as Sauce Labs, BrowserStack
- Ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative & solve problems independently
- Currently live in the Atlanta metro area & willing to come to the office daily - we have a highly collaborative work environment
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will have the opportunity to shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's impact on the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.