About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for an Associate Project Manager to join our Operations + Innovation team! This team operationalizes the Daily Harvest mission from conception to customer delivery. We source ingredients & build supply chains, ideate on new recipes, create sustainable packaging solutions, ensure food safety, & instill production capabilities that benefit our customers, our partners, & our planet. All of this is done to ensure on-time, high-quality deliveries & a seamless experience for our customers.
Positioned at the fulcrum of our innovation strategy, R&D, & manufacturing workstreams, the Innovation Commercialization team is responsible for initiating & executing new product launches & existing product optimizations by developing realistic timelines, producing repeatable risk-management frameworks & building relationships with internal & external business partners. The Associate Project Manager will be responsible for leading all optimizations across our entire product portfolio. You will help to shape the strategy guiding our optimization decisions, build R&D & supply chain capabilities to match our growing scale, & gain exposure to critical functions across the organization. This role will allow you to expand your analytical & critical thinking skills while gaining experience at a fun-loving, fast-growing start up.
What youll do:
- Develop the strategy/framework guiding why, when, & how optimization decisions are made & executed.
- Enhance our current tools/systems to provide greater visibility into the optimizations workflow & extend our view of upcoming changes to more accurately resource across all Operations + Innovation departments/functions.
- Live for the details: gather & incorporate inventory data to inform effective rollout timelines & limit unnecessary manufacturing waste.
- Become an expert on the Daily Harvest product portfolio in order to manage the new product artwork proofing process & corresponding database of product information.
- Communicate with external partners to manage manufacturing workflow & optimization execution.
- Present optimization updates to cross-functional leadership on a regular cadence to drive continuous improvement throughout our product portfolio.
Who you are:
- You have a B.S. in Engineering, Supply Chain, Food Science, or a related field.
- You have 3+ years managing cross-functional projects with an operational focus, preferably within an early- to mid- stage startup environment. PMP certification or other project management coursework is a plus.
- You must be comfortable operating in ambiguity: your ability to self-start, identify opportunities for process improvement & fix things is one of your strongest attributes, but you also have the ability to follow well-defined processes when trailblazing a new path isnt value-added.
- You are entrepreneurial, & you have strong business acumen that you are able to leverage when communicating with a diverse group of business partners.
- You have strong verbal & written communication skills, & you are comfortable presenting your work to cross-functional leadership teams.
- You are passionate about whole fruits & vegetables & wellness via proper nutrition.
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides) + Excel is a plus.
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.