Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What youll do:
As a Technical Delivery Manager for the Delivery team, you will work with key internal & external stakeholders to manage & deliver projects on time & on budget. You will be directly managing a high-impact team of Technical Implementation Specialists & regularly collaborating with your team & other Delivery resources to deliver on projects & manage implementation deliverables as well as Specialist development, mentorship, & growth.
Reporting to the Head of Product implementation, this individual will play a key internal- & external-facing role that directly impacts Unqorks ability to continue to scale effectively:
- Manage a team of implementation specialists on cross-functional projects to ensure successful delivery of project milestones
- Develop & work closely with Specialists to ensure they are achieving objectives, & growing in their careers
- Become an advanced user in the platform to be able to lead, guide, & mentor the team in their work on Unqork software
- Support team from onboarding through to proficiency in implementation delivery
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope & budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope & objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders & ensuring technical feasibility
- Collaborate with Delivery leadership to drive resource availability & allocation
- Lead multiple implementation projects & develop detailed project plans to monitor & track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule & project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs & clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill-sets, & experience levels
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
Who you are:
- 5+ years managing a team of technical & cross-functional resources; demonstrated ability to manage through influence & lead by example
- Proven ability to manage large SaaS implementation engagements with multiple project tracks & teams
- Ability to interact with clients of all levels & industry backgrounds, technical implementation & Delivery experience is preferred
- Ability to plan, prioritize & seamlessly integrate all moving parts in order to release high-quality work
- Knowledgeable of & experienced implementing agile/Scrum best practices
- Skilled at communicating across multiple teams & varying levels of stakeholders
- Hyper-organized & capable of juggling multiple tasks
- Experience leveraging JIRA for task management
- Interested in becoming an Unqork super user & work on deep technical concepts on the platform
- Customer focused & metrics driven operation experience
- Driven by an attuned sense of priority & urgency
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.