WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
Here at TKWW, we strive to give our customers a best in class user experience to make these moments even more special. We are highly focused on building a user-centric, product focused, mobile first organization with a refreshing, fun & entrepreneurial work culture. For everyone at TKWW, a collaborative spirit is a must. Our teams are very dedicated & excited about what they do & we work hard to maintain that atmosphere.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Client Billing Specialist Team
The Client Billing Specialist team works daily to resolve past due balances on active customer accounts. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service & do what we can to maintain our brand while working to meet business needs.
The Client Billing Specialist Position
If you are someone who enjoys seeing the reward of persistence & who isnt afraid to pick up the phone & speak with people from all over the country, this position is perfect for you! The Client Billing Specialist will contact active customer accounts to resolve past due balances, while providing excellent customer service to other team members & our valued advertisers. Youll also have your own accounts; the perfect chance to make this position your own. This position comes with bonus opportunities for individual performers who meet and/or exceed individual performance targets.
- Work directly with active customers to resolve outstanding balances prior to cancellation
- Provide excellent customer service by answering customer billing & account questions via phone & email
- Contact vendors to resolve outstanding amounts & payments via email & phone
- Process credit card payments
- Work with members of the Customer Service & Sales team to find resolution to concerns
SUCCESSFUL CLIENT BILLING SPECIALIST CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Professional written & verbal communication with both internal & external customers
- Self-motivated & highly organized team player
- Ability to learn processes & systems quickly
- Ability & desire to research accounts to get to the root cause of any customer issues
- Excellent phone presence & strong organization skills
- Experience using & navigating multiple computer systems
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in Zuora Billing system is a plus
- Experience in Collections, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Billing, Debt Recovery, Sales, Sales/Business Development, Customer Success/Service, a plus
- Ability to work general business hours Monday - Friday
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.