Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We deliver real-time, actionable alerts that are derived from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our clients are the first to know about high-impact events & critical breaking information, giving them the opportunity to act faster & stay one step ahead when every second counts. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of real-time information as a force for good in the world.
Our groundbreaking AI & machine learning technology cuts through the noise in an increasingly complex landscape by detecting, classifying, & determining the significance of public information. Headquartered in NYC, Dataminr has revolutionized the way that global news, finance, public sector, corporate security & PR/communications professionals know & act on critical, relevant information to protect people, assets & brands.
Along the way, we've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices, attained unicorn status after our recent investment round, & been referred to as the super tool of journalists & hedge funds. Weve received numerous awards & accolades from our clients, including recognition from CNBC as one of the worlds 50 most disruptive private technology companies in 2016 & joining Forbes definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world, in 2017 & 2018.
A career at Dataminr offers the ability to make a meaningful impact at a rapidly growing tech company with a startup culture, while being supported by the experience of a company founded in 2009. We value ownership, curiosity & drive on an individual level & live these values every day. We empower everyone to have a voice at the table & regularly invest in professional development. Our culture promotes cross team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work & have fun.
Who you are:
You're a junior HR professional with experience across multiple functions, including HR Administration & Recruiting. You're looking to continue growing & gaining experience across every area of HR.
You're sharp, agile & highly organized. You hold yourself to a high bar in every aspect of your job, whether it's engaging with employees or balancing competing priorities. You're extremely detail oriented - nothing falls through the cracks under your watch.
You're committed to creating the best possible employee experience. You can't wait to apply your skills at a hyper-growth, ever-changing, innovative tech company.
- Support employee onboarding & offboarding processes, including background checks, benefits documentation, payroll information.
- Support planning & execution of bi-monthly new hire orientation (including scheduling, travel coordination, & orientation materials) & other training initiatives
- Assist with benefits & perks administration & implementation for London & Dublin offices
- Own pension set up & amendments
- Maintain data integrity across all HR platforms & tools (data entry, audits, filing)
- Manage users, schedule trainings and, track training completions on learning management system
- Assist in planning, supporting & executing employee programs & engagement initiatives across the company
- Prepare & maintain compliant employee files & compliance notices for all offices
- Assist in designing visually-appealing, brand-aligned internal communications content
- Engage with & gain exposure to all parts of the employee lifecycle including onboarding, immigration, benefits, perks, & off boarding
- Continuously think of new ways to improve our processes & generate ideas to help make Dataminr the best place to work
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in a professional environment interacting directly with all levels including senior managers & executives
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills & multitasking abilities
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information with discretion
- Ability to juggle multiple & competing priorities when it comes to scheduling
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure & adapt to changing priorities & processes
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail & Calendar
- Experience with HR systems, learning management systems, and/or applicant trackingsystems (BambooHR, Workramp & Greenhouse preferred)
- Friendly, enthusiastic, professional demeanor