Havenly is a funded & fast growing consumer services start-up, located in the heart of Denver. We offer online interior design services that make decorating your home simple, affordable & accessible to everyone.
Were growing! Its a really exciting time for the company & we need more people to help us recruit top design talent to join our team. Were looking for a Recruiting & On-boarding Coordinator to help build both our in-house & contract design teams as we scale. Partnering with stakeholders & hiring managers, this role will be an integral part of our design talent acquisition operations. The ideal candidate will have an inherent love for building relationships, superb communication skills, a desire consistently exceed goals, & a deep understanding that candidate experience rules above all else in the world of recruiting.
If you could be described both as scrappy & determined, consider your work apurpose rather than a job, & are excited about building a career in recruiting, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Help execute high-volume recruiting programs for our Interior Design teams, always looking for ways to improve program effectiveness.
- Source qualified passive candidates, review resumes, & pre-screen candidates while efficiently moving the interview process forward.
- Engage design talent as their first point of contact with Havenly, & inspire them with your enthusiasm for the opportunity, our business & culture.
- Manage the on-boarding & training program for all new designers who join Havenly. This includes all on-boarding communication via email, phone, & web-based tooling.
- Collaborate with our stakeholders & hiring managers to deeply understand hiring goals & needs
- Report out on hiring metrics to stakeholders & senior leadership team.
What youll bring:
- Bachelors degree in business, HR, or related field.
- 2+ years experience in full-cycle recruiting (sourcing in particular!) - you truly have a passion for recruiting as a function.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong organizational/project management experience with a precise attention to detail.
- Experience working in high growth & fast-paced environments
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems, in particular, Greenhouse.
- A strong sense of urgency & the work ethic to support it.
- A great sense of humor! You enjoy what you do, & have fun while doing it.
Who you are:
- You are motivated by challenge, with positive tone, an eye for solutions & an energy for springing into action. You roll up your sleeves & do whatever needs to be done.
- You are always questioning the status quo, as you look for opportunities to innovate & break convention where you think better results can be achieved.
- You are a hunter at heart, never content to rely on inbound candidate applications; you love the thrill of sourcing & discovering the diamonds we don't yet know as well as finding new channels & places where talent gathers.
- Ability to move quickly, make confident decisions with a sense of urgency & independently manage daily work
- An owner with a scrappy, "find a way to get it done" mentality & exceptional attention to detail
- You are process driven & find joy in ensuring that no box is left unchecked.
Why youll love working at Havenly:
Its challenging- You get the opportunity to work hard, learn a ton, & grow your skillset. This is not a 9-5 job, we have high expectations, & every day youll be faced with new challenges where you have to figure out how to put one foot in front of the other & move forward.
Its fulfilling - We get the opportunity to affect one of the most personal aspects of someone's life, their home, every single day. We feel really lucky to be able to create spaces where people feel comfortable, make lifetime memories in, & call home.
Its fun - We truly love what we do. Growing a business is fun. Working with a team of incredibly talented people who also love what they do is fun. Getting to do what you love to do & make an impact is fun.
If this sounds exciting, wed love to hear from you!
Please apply online. In your cover letter, tell us why youre excited about Havenly, whats important to you in your next role, & why youre a great fit for this opportunity.