Who We Are:
Persado is a pure-play AI company thats changing the way Fortune 500 companies communicate with their customers by unlocking the power words & transforming the way ideas are born. Among others, we work with GAP, Dell, Verizon, Humana & 8 of the top 10 U.S. credit card companies, including JP Morgan Chase & American Express.
In an ecosystem thats obsessed with personalization the right offer, the right product, the right segment we believe that the right message is the one core functional need for every company in the world, making the Choice of Words a multi-billion dollar blind spot for Silicon Valley.
We are the only company with the technology to claim that blind spot in the Enterprise Personalization stack.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Content Specialist to join the Content Intelligence team in New York City. Reporting to a Content Intelligence Manager, you will support Persado's efforts to organize, analyze, research, create, & innovate the language of brand communications. You will help us enhance the language database at the core of Persados Message Machine.
What We Want You To Do:
- Become an expert in Persados language technology.
- Write creatively within Persados data-driven language framework.
- Categorize & annotate language for analysis, storage, & retrieval.
- Proofread, edit, & review computer-generated language.
- Ensure the accuracy of grammatical & semantic tagging.
- Provide feedback on potential refinements that will improve Persados language algorithms.
- Update & communicate best practices & guidelines based on data-driven language analysis.
- Create educational material for internal & client-facing demonstrations of our capabilities.
What We Want To See:
- An eye for how language inspires action
- Experience in copywriting, copyediting or in a relevant role
- Excellent written English skills, expert knowledge of spelling & grammar
- Experience in online marketing or digital advertising is not necessary but would be a plus
- Basic understanding of statistics
- A love for language & technology
- Creative & organized thinking
- Accuracy under tight deadlines & great attention to detail
Who You Are:
- Passionate about language
- Accountable & results-oriented with strong analytical & quantitative thinking
- Not accepting of anything less than perfection
- Able to prioritize, multi-task, & work as part of a fast-growing team, working independently within set objectives
- A fast learner, willing to embrace new ways of thinking, & excited about innovation
- Curious & willing to ask questions, dig into difficult problems, & propose solutions
- Positive, can-do attitude, willing to take on new tasks & go above & beyond typical daily responsibilities
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals & work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary & equitable compensation - Were committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- Company Equity
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays & flexible paid-time-off
- Annual company off-sites to keep our global offices feeling local
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year & charitable giving matching
- Weekly meals & a fully-stocked kitchen with snacks & drinks
- Structured onboarding Continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- Diversity & inclusion initiatives
- All the gear you need to work smart
Classification : Public