mParticle is the customer data platform for the worlds most respected brands. We are helping businesses across a variety of verticals design amazing, customer-first experiences. Core to our value proposition is the ability to help brands collect & connect their data to best-in-class marketing, advertising or analytics solution by leveraging our packaged integrations.
As Product Manager for Partnerships & Integrations you will be tasked with setting & executing the vision for our rapidly growing Ecosystem of 250+ API & SDK integrations. You will help ensure the continued growth & success of our Ecosystem & serve as a primary technical contact for our top integration partners.
This role requires a combination of deep technical knowledge, strong collaboration skills & an expert ability to manage an integrations roadmap, identify & scope the priorities, communicate the plan effectively to various stakeholders & execute the tactics needed to ship integrations on time with predictability & transparency.
What you will do:
- Own the definition & execution of the integration product roadmap to provide mParticle customers with a world-class ecosystem of connected partners
- Standardize principles, processes & frameworks that enable scalability for integration partner operational requirements (for example streamline server-to-server & client-side integration development)
- Scope complex API integrations with the leading SaaS & Cloud solutions in market
- Drive internal & external teams to action through influence & vision setting
- Work cross-functionally with our sales, customer success, solutions & engineering teams to uncover & prioritize new integration opportunities that maximizes adoption with current customers & growth through new customers
- Lead the creation of new processes to streamline server-to-server & client-side integration development
- Collaborate with external product & engineering teams at dozens of companies across our ecosystem of integration partners
- Uncover customer uses case with various ad-tech & mar-tech solutions & ensure mParticle integrations support the critical leading edge features of our partners
- Become the go to person for technical integration needs
This role might be for you if you have
- A 4-year undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years of product integration or solutions design experience
- Experience with API integrations, data integration, ETL, data mapping, iPaaS, or mobile development
- A love for data & the curiosity to attack challenging problems with novel solutions
- Customer facing experience & a strong desire to continue building those skills
Extra special if you have:
- Knowledge of various digital marketing tools: analytics, attribution, ad serving, DMPs
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web & apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify & Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions & processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crains 100 Best Places to Work three years in a row & named to Gartners Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development list, mParticle has 100+ employees & is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, & London.