Yubicos mission is to create a safer internet for everyone. Our core invention, the YubiKey, secures logins for 9 of the top 10 internet brands, including Google & Facebook, & for millions of users in 160 countries. Collaboration & innovation are at the core of our culture, as we expand to more advanced software & services for encryption & Internet of Things (IoT). We are a fast-growing, profitable, & multinational company, offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team.
Yubico is looking for a full-time Solutions Architect to join the security revolution, act as a technical subject matter expert, & be responsible for positioning Yubicos product in the field within a set of regions/verticals to help drive sales. An experienced Solutions Architect will have a consultative approach & extensive experience with enterprise integrations and/or architectures within the authentication or identity space. Successful candidates must be good communicators to a variety of business types & audiences.
- Develop focused solutions that optimize & drive business outcomes aligned with regional/vertical focused GTM strategies to help achieve target sales quotas, in collaboration with the Global/Corporate Solution Architect team
- Create enterprise security architectures & models based on regional/vertical focused business processes & IT security landscapes
- Communicate design overviews to customer & Yubico internal teams, that help organization's envision achieving their business & technology goals
- Deliver security roadmaps & lead workshops that allow customers to embrace Yubico solutions immediately that strengthen customer security & expand over time
- Create technical sales assets such as presentations, reference architecture designs, whitepapers, demos, etc. that can be used in regional/vertical sales playbooks
- Identify & document technology gaps and/or opportunities, with associated solutions options, to present to management team(s)
- Maintain subject matter expertise & act as an escalation point for the SE team, providing strategic/complex sales cycle support, leveraging cross team resources as required with a focus on closing business
- Develop & deliver training on in-depth technical implementations which are commonly seen in the regional/vertical
- Innovate, define & drive regional/vertical specific technology partner integrations, strategic partnerships, & certifications
- 10 or more years experience in any, or preferably all, of the following: enterprise integrations, identity, authentication, encryption, and/or security related field
- Experience with designing & deploying secure applications & or network infrastructure within the enterprise
- Experience building & evangelising architecture designs to various levels of an organization.
- Familiar with enterprise technologies including network infrastructure, virtualization, web applications, Windows, Mac, & Linux
- Experience architecting authentication solutions for complex enterprises including hybrid architecture models.
- Knowledge of commonly used security technologies & protocols including two-factor authentication, Single Sign-On, VPN, various authentication protocols (OATH, SAML, OpenID, PIV, FIDO)
- Understanding of the IAM capabilities, landscape, & solutions
- Experience in working with financial, government, retail, and/or healthcare sectors is a plus
- Excellent project management skills to drive solutions while building trust across teams
- Ability to collaborate across geographically dispersed functions
- Excellent written & oral business communication skills to be able to explain complex technical concepts to enterprise customers