Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally & professionally, by constantly challenging yourself & the status quo, bringing in new ideas, & simply daring to explore. At Similarweb youll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, & people.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreets TOP BEST HI-TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL. We raised over $240M & have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), & we couldnt have done it without each & every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, & the fun of working together & face-to-face personal connections. That is why at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, & can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
A unique opportunity for a talented consultant to join our pioneering Advisory Services team at an exciting time of growth.
- Partner with the AS Consultant in transition from Pre-Sales to Post Sales to deliver seamless Advisory Services to clients
- Collaborate with Data Engineering to produce best in class data throughout the life cycle of the project, focusing on QA
- Deliver world-class insights reports & actionable recommendations in PPT/PDF format through analysis of scoped project data
- Acting as a trusted partner & communicate directly with the client for the entire project lifecycle in conjunction with the go-to-market teams
- On a case by case basis, manage the whole project cycle from scoping & pricing, particularly for upsells
What will I bring to the team?
- Experience in managing complex data driven projects
- Comprehensive understanding of digital ecosystem & online user behaviors
- Proficiency in Digital Marketing & e-commerce
- Advanced level proficiency in data analysis, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to build rapport, establish trust & create emotional engagement with internal stakeholders & clients
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple & complex projects in collaboration with total commitment on quality & timelines.
- Ability to anticipate risks & mitigate them effectively
- Strategic thinking to understand issues, trends & perspectives, focusing on long term success
- Problem-solving skills to proactively recognize problems & use all available resources to identify the best solution & to build proven methodology to solve similar problems
- Advanced analytical skills to evaluate, optimize, & integrate various facts to drive business impact
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At Similarweb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.