Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, & ultimately build an open, accessible & fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Reporting to the Head of Sales you will focus on the marketing, sales & product distribution for the division. This will involve developing sales strategies, establishing & growing client relationships & ultimately raising assets from a diverse network of investors.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Execute sales & product distribution strategies designed to maximize asset inflows
- Create marketing content & sales collateral
- Seek out new leads & sales opportunities across multiple channels & networks
- Maintain & grow existing relationships
- Contribute to continued product development with client feedback & idea generation
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity.
- 4 years+ of experience in sales & fundraising in financial markets
- Established track record & strong & relevant network
- A passion for crypto markets
- Exceptional communication skills & commercial acumen
- A self-starter attitude, growth mindset & entrepreneurial spirit
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard & take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience & meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a Controller):
- Blockchain Access UK.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US)
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controllers recruitment related activities, which include setting up & conducting interviews & tests for applicants, evaluating & assessing the results thereto, & as is otherwise needed in the recruitment & hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, & selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, a cloud services provider located in the United States of America & engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment & hiring process on Controllers behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, & to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.