The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking an outstanding Growth Partnerships Strategist with the skill & work ethic to both identify & develop key technology partnerships designed & optimized to produce sales opportunities. The right candidate will build Yext's partnerships with complementary technology companies & drive growth through strategic & collaborative marketing strategies with those partners. Responsible for driving go to market motions with our existing technology partners as well as identifying new partner opportunities, the successful candidate approaches the role with an innovative, creative mentality - pitching breakthrough ideas & new partner-focused solutions to help accomplish these goals. This is a terrific opportunity for a sharp growth partner marketer to make a big impact in a dynamic, fast-paced organization. If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you!
What Youll Do
- Recruits, develops, & manages strategic partnerships with the goal of generating sales pipeline
- Evangelizes company products in conjunction with recruiting key partnerships.
- Works toward mutual goals, strategies, & objectives to build awareness & support of overall strategic benefit of the partnership.
- Works closely with internal cross-functional teams including product, marketing, sales, & senior management to execute successfully on the needs of our partnerships
- Innovate, develop, & iterate on go-to-market strategies with technology partners
- Create ideas for partner-related campaigns by writing compelling copy & sharing a creative vision with the Growth team.
- Act as a business partner to internal teams such as product marketing & creative.
- Take a data-motivated approach to managing campaigns & derive insights on strategy & performance.
- Communicate weekly & monthly updates, progress reports, timelines, channel metrics, & other key performance indicators for partner marketing activities.
What You Have
- A BA/BS degree or similar college level education or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- 2+ years of experience in business development, partner marketing, partnership management, or sourcing new business within a SAAS company
- Strong persuasion skills with the ability to drive consensus across multiple partners.
- A passion for Marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms & changes as they roll out.
- Ability to analyze performance data for optimizations.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify & resolve problems.
- Attention to detail & the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, & self-motivation.
- An energetic & willing attitude.
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into measurable recommendations for senior executives.
- A hungry, infectious personality: were looking for someone determined & able to win!
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.