Maven is the virtual clinic dedicated to womens & family health. Named to CB Insights Digital Health 150, Mavens leading family benefits platform both advances women in the workplace & empowers every pathway to parenthood, making it easier for parents to start & grow a family during a critical time in their careers. Founded in 2014, Maven operates the largest proprietary womens & family health telehealth network in the country, & has raised $42m in capital from top investors including Sequoia & Oak HC/FT. Named to Incs 2019 Female Founders 100, CEO Kate Ryder & Mavens majority female Board of Directors are committed to building a company that offers expert, convenient, & compassionate care wherever you are, whenever you need it.
Maven is looking for our first Technical Recruiter to lead hiring efforts for the engineering & product organizations. This person will be the trusted advisor to our Chief Product Officer & VP of Engineering setting & executing the hiring strategy to build their growing teams at Maven. The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for partnering with hiring teams, building strong pipelines of candidates, creating consistent interview assessments & negotiating/closing offers. This person will be a seasoned technical recruiter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
As a Technical Recruiter at Maven, you will:
- Become the trusted partner to Technology leadership gaining a deep understanding of our product & technology stack to pitch Maven to candidates
- Build & execute the hiring strategy to support product & engineering growth including proactive pipelines of candidates, creative sourcing techniques & strong assessment methods
- Own full life-cycle recruiting for all technology roles from sourcing, interview assessments, negotiations & close
- Proactively guide candidates through a seamless interview experience ensuring they are set up for success & updated in a timely manner
- Maintain high level of data integrity & recruiting operations to ensure proper usage of recruiting tools & reporting
- Partner with Maven People team on cross-functional projects to support People initiatives & goals across the company
Were looking for you to bring:
- 7+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth company as an internal technical recruiter
- Proven track record of filling technical positions at all levels of a company
- Strong network of technical talent & creative sourcing tactics to continue to build the network
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to adapt to different styles & pace
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Operational mindset to drive efficiencies across the recruiting process
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds & experiences enrich our teams & allow us to achieve above & beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application & how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health & well-being of women & their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission & reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. Thats why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, & vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free One Medical membership
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 12 weeks parental leave & 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- Access to the Maven platform service & free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
- Weekly team lunches & bagel breakfasts
- Bottomless office snacks & regular happy hours
- Annual company offsite
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.