The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for optimizing & maintaining the business systems within the Revenue Operations organization & is seen as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) on leveraging tools to facilitate the broader revenue machine. The successful candidate is a strong communicator with an innate ability to translate complex technical concepts in a way that is easily understood.
- Ensure the stability, integrity, & efficient operations of business systems
- Consult with various stakeholders to gather requirements
- Identify & analyze requirements to define scope, objectives, & feasibility
- Modify & configure systems to meet business needs & stakeholder requirements
- Develop, analyze, & maintain new or current system processes & workflows
- Develop & execute test plans & scripts, as well as other quality assurance measures; lead testing such as user acceptance, performance, security, usability, etc.
- Collect user feedback regarding system performance & work with team to prioritize configuration requests
- Monitor, troubleshoot, & resolve complex system issues
- Maintain records of system integrations, changes, & incidents
- Maintain awareness of accessibility, compliance, & security polices & guidelines
- Leverage data to understand gaps in process that technical solutions could solve for
- Query data from various sources
- Participate in bi-weekly business systems council meetings to discuss organizational/department goals, answer questions, & commit to timelines on the roadmap
- Utilize project management techniques to keep momentum towards execution moving & on time
- Create job aids & process documentation to support new processes/system enhancements
Required Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com including experience with CPQ (SFDC certifications highly desired)
- Experience with Visualforce & APEX, highly desired
- Experience administering Clari, Outreach, Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Terminus or similar tools within the revenue stack
- Experience with integrating systems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong business acumen & project management skills, with a bias for data-informed decision-making
- Experience successfully working cross-functionally with IT, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success & Product
- Passion for helping your team develop, learn, & succeed
- High EQ, interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to influence & motivate
- The ability to independently lead projects including: scope, prioritize, & execute initiatives
- Values-based leader
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary & variable compensation ranges provided here are just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: $80,000 - $90,000 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.