BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Take a moment to think of some of the most amazing groups in history. The A-Team. The Avengers. The Eagles. The 95-96 Chicago Bulls. What do these groups have in common? They pale in comparison to Pure IT.
Pure's IT organization is a core part of Pure Storage's company-wide daily operations & has employees located across the US & EMEA, with a majority of the team residing in Mountain View, CA.
Weve put together a diverse & elite group of nerds to manage all of Pures technology, including helpdesk, systems, networking, AV, deployment, knowledge management, business applications, & security. Were looking for new additions to boost our teams skill set (and Nerf-Gun-war prowess) even more.
Intern Project Scope Includes, but not limited to:
- Salesforce administration
- Salesforce configurations, i.e. page layouts, validation rules, workflows, approval process, process builders, etc.
- User on-boarding
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters program in Management Information Systems or related field with an expected graduation date in or after December 2020
- Able to work full-time (40 hours/week) for 12 weeks during Summer 2020
- Firm grasp of an object-oriented programming language required - Java most preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce configurations to automate business processes & manage data flows preferred
- Familiarity with Splunk a plus
- Understanding of business & IT requirements & provide appropriate solutions after an analysis
- Strong research abilities & ability to document researched materials in an organized way
- Organized, self-directed, & able to work without supervision to juggle multiple tasks while still delivering high quality results
- Ability to meet deadlines, but remain flexible, proactive, & resourceful for any unexpected changing business needs
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Energetic & eager to tackle new projects & ideas
- Must be willing & able to work in an open office, team environment.
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws & regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.