Teads is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team! Working in close collaboration with the VP of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will oversee paid, social, CRM & virtual event marketing initiatives to broaden the visibility of Teads as an industry leader. The ideal candidate should have a passion for digital marketing & a drive for implementing strategic, results-oriented campaigns within an innovative & fast-growing company.
Paid Advertising Strategy:
- Evaluate, recommend & implement Teads US paid marketing strategies across social platforms, trade publications, & industry event sponsorships
- Measure & optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific reporting dashboards, Google Analytics, & HubSpot reports
- Analyze campaign performance to determine correlations between paid lead gen activities, awareness campaigns, & budget allocation to make recommendations for growth strategies
- Research & test partnerships with new vendors to expand Teads awareness among and/or lower cost-per-lead
- Collaborate with global marketing team to maintain a consistent Teads brand voice, creative design, & message across all organic social & paid programs
- Craft landing pages & lead-gen forms alongside development team to distribute Teads content through relevant social & paid campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing strategies & potential new channels to keep us ahead
- Work alongside Director of PR & Content to monitor digital advertising industry news, awards & intelligence to evaluate competitor movement & market trends
CRM Marketing & Promotion
- Manage Teads North America CRM database via Hubspot to ensure contacts are kept current & dynamically segmented for promotional newsletter marketing
- Craft external marketing comms campaigns aligned with CRM segments to drive awareness & consideration of specific Teads events, solutions, & updates among relevant contacts
- Integrate global marketing efforts with Teads NA database & track CRM effectiveness within Hubspot platform
Virtual Events, Client Experiences & Branded Goods
- Craft & implement Teads NA virtual event strategy by partnering with sales, product & research leads to meet local campaign goals
- Support global Marketing leads to promote global Teads virtual events such as Partner Day, Creative Awards, etc. via newsletters/social/paid promotion strategies
- Work alongside design to manage branded goods & gifting orders, coordinate experiential event assets, & distribute/promote via Hubspot
- You are a team player with excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships with various global marketing, sales & product teams within the organization, as well as with external partners
- You are proactive about rising to each challenge & take pride in finding solutions to deliver strong results in a fast-paced, digital environment
- You possess an ability to multitask, organize & prioritize projects with excellent time management & a detail-oriented approach
- You demonstrate enthusiasm, integrity & passion for your work & bring both proven & creative marketing ideas to the team
- You are a strategic & solution-oriented thinker with great analytical skills to measure & strengthen the success of our marketing initiatives
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years experience in the marketing or digital advertising field
- In-depth knowledge of paid marketing channels including social network advertising (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc.), B2B trade advertising & CRM data strategies
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets & reporting results; Hubspot platform experience is preferred
- Outstanding written communication & presentation skills
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united & empowered the best publishers in the world & distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side & creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, & better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.