Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa's Global Marketing Technology department is responsible for supporting Visa Global Marketing business operations, promotions of Visa's brand, its products & services globally. The Digital Web Analytics team is responsible for assisting & embedding the data driven marketing culture within the enterprise, enhance our digital presence to advance marketing insights, customer engagements & conversion. We are currently using Google 360 suite of products for our web analytics tracking & reporting. At the same time, we are extending the use of Tealium's tag management framework to allow us to build the Target Audience & Segments that can be connected with multiple advertising platforms.
We are looking for passionate, energetic, data-driven, innovative, experienced & technically savvy digital analytics engineer
- Serve as the "Tagging Implementation Expert" by evolving & managing the solution design reference documentation which outlines analytics variables, rules, & use cases across web properties & applications
- Be proficient in tag management systems Google Tag Manager & Tealium TMS implementations
- Hands on experience on custom coding using Javacript/Jquery in tag management implementations.
- Proficient in web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture Site Catalyst for reporting configuration end-to-end setup.
- Complete accountability of testing the tag implementations
- Work with the peers of analytics engineers to create, manage, & enforce digital analytics tagging standards to ensure robust & consistent data i.e. captured for analysis.
- Develop & implement coding practices for site tagging & follow industry standards
- Collaborate with multiple development teams to engineer & manage a digital data layer across Visa's various digital properties (websites & mobile)
- Translate Digital Product Managers' questions into KPIs & that can be measured from tracking user interactions on-site & within our mobile applications
- Implement third-party tagging with various vendors like - Demandbase, LinkedIn, Facebook, On24, Marketo, Eloqua, etc
- Leveraging analytics API's & building automation tools for analytics reporting that includes platforms such as Tealium API, Google Analytics API.
- Conduct user training sessions on Google Tag Manager & Tealium implementation to cross functional teams
- Ability to write SQL queries & hands on experience with Google Big-Query scripts.
- Foster curiosity, creativity & innovative thinking among team members to look externally, challenge assumptions, & promote excellence in a results-driven culture
- Total 5-8 years of experience in digital marketing analytics space
- Bachelor's Degree with field of study in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- 3+ years working with Tealium suite of products including Tealium iQ, Tealium AudienceStream/Tealium Event Stream, Tealium DB with an excellent understanding of digital analytics tagging best practices
- 3+ years experience in digital, ecommerce, web design, digital marketing, analytics or related field
- 2+ years experience working with digital tag manager tools such asTealium IQ, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Ensighten
- Hands-on experience working on 3rd party tracking implementation's using tag manager templates.
- Hands-on experience with one or more web analytics tools such as Google Analytics ,Omniture Site Catalyst
- Debugging tools like Google Tag Assistant, HTTPWatch or WASP, Tealium web companion
- Experience working with jQuery, Regular Expressions, HTML CSS selectors
- Knowledge of Python/Google BigQuery architecture will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of database & data warehouse/data lake - Oracle or SQL ServerorIBM DB2
- Experience working with analytics implementations for Single Page Applications using the Angular or Ember frameworks
- Experience working with analytics implementations for mobile applications (iOS / Android / Windows)
- Evidence of thought leadership in solving complex technical problems with creative solutions under resource constraints
- Experience in transforming qualitative & quantitative data into actionable recommendations & KPIs
- Must be very organized & able to balance working on multiple projects & small enhancements
- Experience collaborating & communicating across business, technology, & analytics teams
- Must be articulate & inspire commitment to a higher standard
- Manage change with integrity & a spirit of collaboration
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills with the ability to translate complex analysis into well-structured & simple to understand presentations & recommendations
- Previous experience of working with User Experience & Agile delivery teams would be an advantage
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.