CredSimple is building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. Were looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. Were solving very real & challenging problems in the healthcare industry.
Were committed to equal opportunity in our quest to hire & retain top talent. We believe in supporting our people in both personal & professional growth goals & pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones, & encourage you to learn continuously. We love working with self-starters, doers, collaborators & the insanely motivated.
We're looking for a Director of Product to support the creation & ownership of product strategy for the company by guiding the roadmap to consistently deliver value to users. Strategically, this means setting direction, driving major initiatives, & spearheading innovation. Tactically, it means balancing priorities of customer needs with internal operational efficiency & enabling the engineering team to deliver products of the highest value.
About the Role
The outcomes were looking for:
- Support the product vision & maintain a clear & focused communication with the entire company.
- Work collaboratively with customers & internal teams to understand product needs
- Enable the engineering team to execute on the roadmap
- Communicate status clearly: progress, setbacks, & tradeoffs across management & stakeholders
- Own & measure customer engagement through product usage analysis
- Coach & mentor product managers
- Leadership: Your leadership inspires partners & collaborators across the organization to work with you bring products to life.
- Communication: Mastery of communication at all levels: up, down & across the organization. Ability to articulate a high level vision for product as well as technical details.
- Prioritization: Create inclusion across the organization while also prioritizing ruthlessly
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity & willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Cross-team collaboration: Collaborate across teams including but not limited to Engineering, Operations, & Client Success
- Curiosity & drive: Demonstrate curiosity & a well-developed drive to find answers to questions that are currently being asked or havent yet been asked
- Insights: Use practical methods to create insights even in the face of incomplete data.
- 5+ years as a product manager
- 2+ years in a leadership role on a product team
- Extensive experience building SaaS products
- Strong strategic & market thinking skills
- Experience creating & presenting process flowcharts, wireframes, & decks to convey product ideas internally & to clients & prospects, including C-suite leaders
- Familiarity with enterprise software platforms that make use of technologies like workflow, messaging, APIs, relational & nonrelational databases, data warehouses, & business intelligence.