Via is looking for an outstanding Social Media Communications Associate to join our NYC team. As a Social Media Communications Associate, youll be instrumental in fostering a strong sense of community amongst our riders & drivers & help us to build an unforgettable brand.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Be the voice of Via across social channels - you'll be responsible for overseeing the overall strategy, social calendar, & execution of all Via's social media channels, as well as assessing & potentially establishing new, additional social media channels
- Use a variety of social & digital channels to cultivate engagement within the Via community, collaborating with our talented Creative team to create fun & boundary-pushing content & campaigns
- Facilitate & create social campaigns with influencers & other brands
- Track, monitor, & optimize performance across channels to inform overall strategy
- Be a Via evangelist by spreading knowledge of our service & brand
- A savvy, tactful, & graceful communicator you intuitively find the right tone in every situation & can speak to unique & diverse audiences
- A gifted, creative, & succinct writer people often tell you how much they enjoy your writing
- A natural storyteller you know exactly what resonates with your audience & why
- A creative thinker you put a unique spin on everything you write & create while staying true to brand values
- Media & trend savvy - you always know what's trending, & actively seek out media from a variety of brands, companies, & influential individuals
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite & photography skills a plus
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.