Kabbage is setting a new standard in big data & FinTech & we are looking for a Senior Software Engineerto join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is a leading FinTech company changing the way small businesses solve cash-flow challenges. Fully automated & deeply connected with its 180,000+ customers, Kabbage provides access to funding in minutes, extends more than $10 million every day to small businesses, & powers borrowing experiences for some of the largest companies in the world. While we've received numerous awards & recognitionsuch as Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Inc Magazine's Top Private Companies, GlassDoors Best Places to Work, & Forbes FinTech 50it is our people, our culture, & our leaders that make Kabbage such a great place to work.
At Kabbage, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, & do their best work. Our commitment to diversity & inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, & our customers. We are fully focused on equality & believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin & all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Develop features for Kabbage's core platform & banking partners in a fast-paced, agiledevelopment environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with both internal stakeholders & customers alike working in all phases of development including requirements, coding, testing & post-deployment production support.
- Provide technical assistance & guidance to ensure the team is performant & operating efficiently while maintaining high quality & consistency.
- Lead by example & mentor developers in all aspects of planning, development & testing.
- Participate in comprehensive code reviews, estimation sessions, architectural designs & reviews & adhere to best practices.
- Be a catalyst for driving best-in-class technology frameworks & tooling.
What you should have:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent. Minimum 4 years of industry experience.
- Strong experience in any of the following languages & frameworks: C#, Java, WebApi, .Net Core, Entity Framework, SQL, gRPC, GraphQL, Docker, Terraform, or Kubernetes.
- Understanding & interest in architectural patterns for highly available, scalable, low-latency, asynchronous systems (for example, well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Experience with any cloud based provider like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
What we're looking for in you:
- Proactivity: Resourceful, has grit, & a positive can do attitude; acts without being told what to do.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Is cool with rapidly changing priorities & projects.
- Follow-through: Follows-through on items without being managed.
- Calm under pressure: Ability to navigate & lead the team through high-priority last minute requests & other high stress situations; Works well under high-pressure timelines.
- Analytical skills: Likes learning & learns quickly.
- Communication: Ability to speak clearly & with intent.
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, our people are awesome, so we built the Kabbage Advantageour way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, & exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, & onsite fitness classes.
While our perks & benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, & resilient. We are enthusiastic, productive, & problem solvers. And we dont do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find low-key individuals who work hard to communicate effectively & work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating & separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.