Vimeo is looking for a Senior Sales Engineer to join our team! You will work with content creators & businesses, interpreting & evaluating their needs & communicating how Vimeo can help! This position is best for someone who is quick thinking, flexible, creative, & enjoys taking on new challenges.
Why join the SE team at Vimeo?
You'll be part of our growing Sales Engineering team servicing the Corporate & Strategic customer base. Your key focus will be bringing the power of video to some of the largest global Enterprises, as well as content owners in the arts, fitness & entertainment industry, who are taking their business to the next level with our best in class video products. You will work closely with colleagues who are passionate about video technology, diverse, curious, & values an inclusive workplace.
What youll do:
- Work with companies across varying industries, evaluating their requirements & helping them solve their video hosting, monetization, & live streaming needs
- Prepare & deliver value-based demonstrations by highlighting our outstanding & industry leading features as a Vimeo Expert
- Document customer requirements, design & validate proposed solution workflows, & document for sharing back to clients
- Work closely with prospects for planning & execution of RFPs, Product Evaluations, & security questionnaires.
- Contribute to the productization of Vimeos offerings by collecting & providing customer feedback to Product & Engineering
- Grow technically & professionally in a collaborative & inclusive environment with opportunities to learn & share with others
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years as a Sales Engineer, Solution Engineer, Solution Architect with SaaS experience
- Enterprise industry knowledge & expertise, including technical & security challenges, integrations into SSO & sophisticated network environments
- Understanding of live & on-demand video workflows & or Unified Communications
- Ability to communicate & collaborate patiently & optimally with both technical & non-technical teams
- You can work independently, adapt quickly & maintain a positive demeanor
- Possess a strong user focus, & a passion for Vimeo & our creative community
- The ideal candidate will be in the EST/CST time zones
Targeted Base Salary Range: $116,000 to $169,000
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire & nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment & a candidates home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeos total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits & perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, tuition reimbursement, wellbeing resources, & more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs