Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa asaFrance Payroll Analyst, we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Running European payrolls in a fast & growing market, the role requires the ability to work with the growth & maintain accuracy throughout. There is a team of6 Payroll Specialists who manage the day to day running of the payroll overseen by a Payroll Manager & Team Lead. The candidate will get exposure to 27 countries payrolls, legislation & requirements as well as project work to increase knowledge & development.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Owning the end to end payroll process for two France payrolls along with several other European entities (monthly paid). Responsible for collating & transmitting payroll input, reviewing output & providing primary approvals working with the outsourced payroll vendor.
- To ensure that Net Pay is accurately paid to all employees on a monthly basis.
- To make sure that all payments & statutory reporting to Tax / Social Security authorities, Pensions etc are reconciled & paid in an accurate & timely manner.
- Liaising with counterparts such as Finance - to resolve accounting issues, Reward Team - to roll out new benefit programs, Internal Tax Team & the Global Payroll Manager - to remain aligned with internal best practices.
- To answer all employee queries within agreed SLA's.
- To assist with any internal / external payroll audit tasks.
- To support the wider Payroll team to cover for vacations & other absences.
- To report annual RSU awards via payroll & reconcile to source documents supplied by the Equity Team.
- To work with internal stakeholders, such as the local HR team in Paris, Onboarding, HR IT & HR Ops to streamline processes & improve efficiency.
- To liaise with tax authorities, pension & benefit providers plus other third parties as required.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects as required.
What we're after...
- Proven ability to meet multiple deadlines - with a high degree of accuracy & attention to detail.
- French speaker / writer
- Knowledge of France payroll legislation.
- Knowledge of how employee Time & Absence affects the monthly pay cycle.
- Excellent time management & organizational skills.
- High level of customer focus.
- Pro-active nature to solve issues & suggest process improvements that could also benefit the wider team.
- Good understanding of payroll processes & procedures, along with experience of producing & maintaining SOP documentation.
- Mid level experience of processing European payrolls including France.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of working with an outsourced payroll vendor.
- Intermediate Excel skills (Vlookup, Pivot tables).
- Experience of working on payroll related projects such as new payroll set up, transitioning to a new vendor etc.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.