This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Adyen is looking for an experienced AML professional to strengthen the Compliance & Regulatory Team that understands the importance of AML/CFT compliance & can help us grow our business in a sustainable way. The successful candidate will be acting as a second line AML Officer who is able to work as a business partner with a wide range of teams, in particular the first line AML Analysts & the developers who are responsible for the ongoing improvements of the AML Business Rules Framework. Also, you will advise stakeholders within the company on the (potential) ML/TF risks with regards to new & existing customers.
What youll do
- Build on continuously improving the AML/CFT Framework of Adyen which includes business rules & machine learning models by using a data driven approach
- Keep track of new developments around regulations & find smart solutions to mitigate ML/TF risks
- Provide expert advice & guidance to the business
- Set & review AML policy standards for our global business
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders
- Provide training & workshops to build on the knowledge of AML/CFT
- Investigate unusual / suspicious transactions & report them to the relevant FIU
Who you are
- You are an experienced (5 years +) AML officer / specialist with a good understanding of AML/CFT laws & regulations & how these can impact our growing business, including both regulation from Europe & abroad
- You have extensive knowledge on the payments & or banking/finance industry
- You can use technology & data to automate & scale key processes
- You have an academic degree & preferably an AML certification
- You have excellent English communication skills
- You are resilient & have the capacity to challenge & influence whilst remaining focused on growing a sustainable business
- You have the ability to clearly explain AML compliance & related risks, develop sound mitigation strategies & find workable solutions
- You have the ability to structure & prioritize in a high volume, fast-paced environment & drive a process to completion
- You are a team player that does not shy away from taking ownership
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, & Spotify.
What we have to offer:
- Dynamic environment that stimulates personal growth by taking ownership to help Adyen grow in a scalable & sustainable way
- Working with innovative & motivated colleagues of different cultures from all over the world
- Good work / life balance
- Competitive salary based on experience & added value
- Monthly contribution to cover health insurance costs
- No need to bring your lunchbox & drinks to work
Ready to meet us?
Apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!