At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, Customer Success, & Sales Operations - all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare & create great Internet-enabled experiences.
The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
About the Role
Customer Success is ultimately responsible for ensuring the post-sales success of a portfolio of Cloudflare Enterprise customers. The successful candidate will bring Cloudflare's best ideas, innovations, & capabilities to their portfolio & match these to the customers business goals. As a trusted advisor & coach, you are the post-sales success leader for your assigned accounts.
This is a wonderful opportunity to become part of an expanding team at Cloudflare.
- Manage all post-sales activities for Cloudflares enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, & execution
- Own the ultimate responsibility for the customers satisfaction with Cloudflare's services
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions & speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Drive adoption of Cloudflares services to meet customers business needs
- Develop & maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio
- Play a fundamental part in helping your customers establish & manage their cloud infrastructure
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals & work to resolve
- Partner with our Tech Ops team to ensure customer success with Cloudflare
- Deliver successful customers into the contract renewal process
- Monitor performance & identify trends in Cloudflare adoption & utilization & provide guidance to customers as part of their periodic Success Review
- < 25% travel.
- Bachelors degree required. Masters is a plus
- Basic understanding of computer networking & how the internet works
- Direct experience selling & servicing enterprise accounts
- Experience with account portfolio planning & prioritization
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, & perform effectively under pressure
- Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
- Understanding of application, server, & network security a plus
- Strong phone & interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written) as well as organizational skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.