Join our HelloFresh family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
HelloFresh needs you
We are looking for a strong Brand & Marketing Communications expert with a proven track record in digital Marketing & Communications. You will be managing an international team with campaign managers, designers, content specialists, & community managers, a team of about fifteen young professionals. You are responsible for continuing building brand saliency & visibility in our countries which we manage out of our office in Amsterdam: The Netherlands, Belgium, & Luxembourg. We are looking for an expert that can drive our strategic brand plans, has a hands-on approach, & possesses the ability to lead an international team. You will report directly to our CMO for the Benelux. This is an interim position available from January until July 2021.
- You will be working on a broad range of responsibilities: Brand Strategy, PR, Social Media, Brand Influencer Campaigns, & Creative Services (design & copy-writing)
- You will ensure that all brand assets drive a consistent brand experience across the marketing mix. Within these efforts, youll lead on making sure the team develops a creative testing approach whenever possible, supporting the development of the creative hypothesis, following-up on test implementation & test results
- Strategic brand planning is important, as well as safeguarding our HelloFresh brand, by being on top of consistently carrying out the HelloFresh message on all communication levels & in everything we do.
- You will develop & implement quarterly campaigns to achieve category consideration, brand consideration objectives, & brand key messages. This includes high-level Brand Influencer programs, & all campaign project & process management involved. Including implementation of global learnings in campaign storyline & creative review, alignment with performance marketing on media asset requirements
- You will work closely with our Global Brand team on Global-led brand initiatives that roll-out to all HelloFresh countries, making sure that these are optimized to achieve Benelux brand goals
- You will work in close collaboration with the Performance Marketing team, Product Marketing for communication rollouts, & the Customer Retention team
Are you the perfect candidate?
For this position, we are looking for a person who:
- Has at minimum a master degree
- Has 6-10 years of relevant work experience (preferrably in a interim role)
- Has a minimum of 6 years of leadership experience
- Has a mixed experience in Brand, Marcomms, PR & Communications, Product Marketing, Brand Campaign;
- Has a strong left & right brain - known for creativity but also for rigorous testing, measurement, & iteration to improve results continuously
- Understands how to leverage consumer & customer insights as a springboard of creativity to unlock further growth
- Has preferably a background in multiple companies (FMCG and/or a B2C Ecommerce company), in a fast-paced & extremely competitive environment
- Is a skilled stakeholder manager with strong business acumen & the ability to work cross-functionally
- Is self-motivated & proactive, possess an ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize & meet deadlines
- Ability to manage & coordinate a large international team
- Is passionate about food & cooking
- Is fluent in English & must be a native speaker in either Dutch/Flemish or French.
What do we offer you?
The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing & listed company. A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company. Freedom of idea & initiative, execution, & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives. You can make use of the company benefits, like food & fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, & boxing class. An amazing team & office in Amsterdam, check it out here! Next, to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh Box. And of course, youll earn a competitive salary.
We take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule a face-to-face interview at our headquarters in Amsterdam. If both sides would like to proceed we will schedule a chat with our CMO & a video call with our Global Office as the last step in the interview process. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
We celebrate diversity & are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.
Are you interested?
Do you want to send us your application? Nice! Please click on the 'apply' button below & fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume & cover letter & that's it. Applications send by email will not be processed.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
Proactive talent acquisition from third parties is not appreciated.