About Vivvi: Vivvi provides child care & early learning for todays families. We partner with employers of all sizes to make exceptional full-time & backup care more accessible & affordable. With beautiful campuses, flexible offerings, & trained, passionate teachers, we provide parents with peace of mind while offering employers the most powerful tool for recruitment, retention, & productivity.
About the role: As the Salesforce Administrator you will support the Revenue Operations (RevOps) team by creating Salesforce reports & dashboards, owning data management tasks, responding to user support requests & testing new features & functionality. This role will have the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects both big & small & work cross-departmentally with the B2B Sales, Finance, Enrollment & Marketing teams.
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will
- Partner with the RevOps team & internal business stakeholders to create Salesforce reports & dashboards
- Administer Vivvis Salesforce instance & manage connected integrations
- Respond to Salesforce user requests & assist with developing solutions to address business needs
- Perform frequent data quality checks to ensure Salesforce data is accurate
- Make recommendations on improving existing business processes using Salesforce & other RevOps technology
- Assist the CRM team with testing new Salesforce functionality that supports business requirements
- Take on ad-hoc responsibilities around new initiatives such as building new metrics & requests to analyze revenue information
You will be set up for success in the Salesforce Administrator role if you have
- 2-4 years experience administering Salesforce & innovating or scaling in a similar, fast-based environment; specifically, experience in tools administration.
- Salesforce ADM-201 Certification (required)
- Experience working as a part of a sales/business development, sales/revenue operations or sales team
- A track record of working successfully as a member of a team & taking initiative to own individual projects
- Advanced excel skills & excellent written communication
- Familiarity with creation & configuration of Salesforce and/or Tableau dashboards & reporting
- BA/BS with a ,ajor in finance, computer science, statistics, quantitative economics or another degree emphasizing data analysis
- The ability to work in NYC office three days per week
- Independent US work authorization (required)
- Competitive pay, including stock options
- Investment in your growth & skill development as a member of the growing Central Office team
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
- Flexible paid time off
- Free child care
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
One of Vivvis values is to treat each other with honor for the whole person (not just the roles we fulfill). This means we acknowledge each others rich experience, cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, & skills to reach the best outcomes. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & include your resume. We look forward to receiving & reviewing your application!