Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & London, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
What youll be doing:
- Actively participating in SDLC of Design, Architecture & Deployment of SaaS components using a full-stack approach to automation framework.
- Adopt best practices in incident management & change control procedures when making changes.
- Security-first mindset following "defense in depth" approach to running services in cloud at scale.
- Follow Agile Development methodology & active participation in Scrum meetings.
- Take ownership of your work all the way to Production.
- Write automated unit tests for your code & believe in continuous integration/delivery model.
- Fully own SLO's & SLA's & improve the operational metrics constantly.
- Be easy to work with & a great team player.
What were looking for:
- BS degree in computer science, software engineering or related technical field, or equivalent experience.Prior experience in design & implementation of infrastructure as code using Terraform, Python, Shell, Java using gitops model.
- Possess expert level proficiency in Terraform, Java, Python, Shell, Jenkins, Git, Containers & Kubernetes
- Strong experience of working on IaaS platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure, OCI
- Strong experience in building, deploying & monitoring of micro-service application on Kubernetes framework
- 5 - 7 years experience in deploying & supporting enterprise-scale SaaS applications in AWS or GCP
- Desired experience with Kubernetes, Istio, Java, Python, Scala.
- Prior experience in building SaaS capabilities is a huge plus
- Strong understanding application development methodologies & ability to implement development/deployment/monitoring workflows & processes through the automated frameworks; strong knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Experience with: developing scripts in Terraform/python/shell & automation tools to build, integrate, & deploy software (Jenkins/Maven/Gradle); a broad portfolio of IaaS technologies like compute, storage, DNS, CDN, reverse proxies, database applications; continuous Integration/Configuration platforms & tools to automate infrastructure provisioning & deployment flow.
- Expertise with enterprise data center technologies including storage, networking, & security definitions
- Working knowledge of disaster recovery, high availability & other technologies & principles that support business continuity; experience with DR capabilities in cloud environments
- Experience with optimizing applications, both stand-alone & in distributed systems to maximize performance; maintaining infrastructure & ensuring stability while adding new features
- Ability to clearly articulate design & implementation choices; adept at collaboration, open communication & reaching across functional borders
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies & tools
- Proven experience with troubleshooting & performance tuning in a diverse technical environment
- Ability to operate as part of a team organizing, planning & executing projects from vision through implementation
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.