Company Description|Job Description
Guardant Healthis a leading precision oncologycompanyfocused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics.The Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage our capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs.
In pursuit of our goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease,Guardant Healthhas launched two liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, & is developing programs for recurrence & early detection, called Project LUNAR. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 5,000 oncologists, over 40 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
Guardant Health is seeking a Project Coordinator to assist with a Lunar Program & multiple Projects being conducted under the Lunar umbrella.
Primary job functions will include coordinating project activities, managing project documentation, tracking schedules, supporting procurement activities & assisting in project logistics.
- Assist with administrative job functions (e.g. taking meeting minutes, scheduling meetings, & tracking action items)
- Set up cross-functional meetings for review & approval of project activities
- Manage invoices
- Support logistics tasks & coordination of activities
- Prepare communications material for stakeholder presentations
- Organizing, creating, & following through on document flow for approval through Guardant's QMS system
- Additional duties & assignments as required by various Lunar teams.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.