At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether its a handyman (or woman!), a house cleaner, moving help or gardener, were imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries & thousands of cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, were creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, & fast-paced. Were looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded & data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - & have a ton of fun while theyre at it
About the Job
TaskRabbit is looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. As a member of the Product Marketing team, youll bring our vision for existing & new features, customer services & experiences, & messaging to life. Youll understand the evolution of our business while generating new marketing strategies & opportunities for use across our different product lines to drive growth & retention. Youll leverage a deep understanding of marketing positioning, market research, & competitive intelligence to work closely with product managers & marketing teams to drive feature development, promote usage, develop messaging strategies, & monitor the results of these efforts.
In this role, you will grow your influence across internal teams including marketing, engineering, data, & product to uncover new ways to drive growth. You will manage long-term vision & deliver impact for TaskRabbits different product lines. You will investigate, analyze, & deploy new ways to connect with our users that make our customer experience delightful, engaging, & relevant. Youre a builder of ideas & strive to question the status quo in an effort to develop ideas that are transformed into actual products that positively impact our users. You will be thinking of the entire consumer journey from discovery to conversion while using your skills to push innovation into new frontiers.
What youll do
- Strategy: collaborate with Product, Engineering, & Data to ideate/research, evaluate, & develop new product features that improve UX, retention, engagement, & LTV.
- Communication: develop product marketing plans & value propositions for any TaskRabbit product lines for use within marketing channels.
- GTM: shape go-to-market strategy & GTM execution of consumer features & services. Plan & execute programs & messaging that drive demand for these products & features by working with marketing, product, design, & data teams.
- Analytics: partner with relevant teams on quantitative/qualitative research that provides actionable insights to influence marketing decisions of new & existing features.
- Research: develop a strong working knowledge on competitive products, trends, & technologies.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
Responsible for performance against key top-line business KPIs including increasing frequency of usage, reducing churn & improving retention. Partner with creative & product teams to develop new product experiences assets that align with our brand guidelines.
- Responsible for performance against key top-line business KPIs including increasing conversion, usage, reducing churn, & improving retention.
- Work cross-functionally with product managers, data scientists, designers, marketing, operations, & engineers to build & launch strategies that uncover member insights, create the experimentation roadmap, & execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance product marketing/messaging effectiveness.
- Create & optimize segmentation & content personalization strategies by leveraging LTV, RFM, & user segmentation / preference.
- Create marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement & product adoption among new, existing, & potential members/subscribers.
- Own member & product insights by understanding how TaskRabbit members engage with our product(s) throughout their entire lifecycle. Build data-driven, actionable insights that inform product & messaging strategies.
- Work with our marketing operations function to build & execute lifecycle/ad-hoc campaigns across our marketing channels (email, push, SMS, social, paid acquisition, blog, content, etc.) while testing new channels to increase engagement with TaskRabbits products.
- Research the market, competition & members to identify trends, pain points & opportunities for growth. Have a strong baseline understanding of where, why, & when we win or lose members.
- 8+ years of professional experience in marketing in a corporate or startup environment
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, specifically with Agile product teams (consumer technology and/or marketplace/gig-economy experience preferable)
- Experience managing teams & leading Product Marketing roadmaps with Product & Engineering teams
- Deep experience developing marketing features & programs through web, mobile web, & app
- Strong project management abilities to plan & execute complex cross-functional initiatives
- Track record in developing & executing A/B tests, analyzing & translating data into business & consumer insights
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, & visual
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple, clear & intuitive language
- Strategic & analytical thinker, experience with SQL is huge plus (or willingness to learn SQL)
- Customer focus, with a deep understanding of the value TaskRabbit provides for users
- Growth mindset, adaptability, & a drive for continuous improvement
Youll love working here because:
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, & kind leaders & teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present & partner with our team & communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity & go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse & sustainable community & encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship & inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team & leadership, & we strive to recruit & retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation & holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning & development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, & charity events.
TaskRabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-dos, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, & much more. Acquired by IKEA Group - the worlds largest furniture retailer - in 2017, TaskRabbit operates now in seven countries & is expanding its global reach rapidly. As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded in 2008 on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to the UK, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, & Italy, yet our core mission has remained the same. We want to make everyday life easier for everyday people. And by doing that, we can make your neighborhood a little more familiar.