Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the worlds leading retailers & brands to extend their retail & ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the Now Economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, & with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands & suppliers connect to customers & meet the challenges of the Now Economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, & were looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
Responsible for the coordinating assigned technology procurement activities across the company including software licenses, hardware, consulting, & hardware/software maintenance & negotiate with vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Independently lead procurement sourcing efforts including but not limited to:
- Identifying, negotiating, & executing cost-saving opportunities via advanced procurement strategies such as vendor consolidation, RFx execution, contract renegotiation, & service adjustments.
- Soliciting bids from multiple vendors & recommend preferred vendors based on comprehensive analysis including total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Partnering with Legal & Security departments to review contracts, service agreements, & term sheets, ensuring alignment with risk mitigation efforts & compliance requirements.
- Manage ongoing procurement support efforts, including:
- Management & tracking of software licenses & usage.
- Assisting project leaders in expense auditing.
- Supporting the PO & invoice match process, including PO issuance & order approvals.
- Able to maintain workflow automation to optimize procurement processes including:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for process improvements & efficiency gains.
- Communicate & partner effectively with internal customers to ensure alignment with organizational goals.
- 3-5 years of professional experience directly related to SaaS contracting and/or procurement
- More than 1 year of remote work experience
- Experience with Zip or other procurement workflow management tools
- Work experience in an environment where workflow software drives operations
- Strong written & oral communication skills, ability to communicate clearly & concisely
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks & manage quickly changing priorities
- Self driven with ability to take initiative & ask questions
- CPSM or similar certification
- Familiarity with SaaS technology management & terminology
- Familiarity with Scrum / Agile methodologies
- Proficiency in Notion
What its like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth & transformation & were doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a clich. Weve built balance into our culture & its at the core of everything we dohow we collaborate & make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard & respect both personal & professional boundaries, knowing that were at our best when were intentional about how & where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work & an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental & vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary & company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, & a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture & supplies
- Culture & team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants & teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.