Harrys started in 2013 with a specific goal: disrupt the shaving industry by creating an innovative, everyday product at a fair price. Since then, Harrys has expanded to Canada & Europe, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, launched three new brands including Flamingo, Cat Person, & Headquarters, & made our first brand acquisition with Lum. The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, the Harrys team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 5 or 500, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback.
Harrys is operating as a hybrid-first environment - for us, that means that we ask folks to come into our beautiful, 88,000 square foot SoHo office a minimum of 2 days per week, with flexibility to choose exactly which days work best for you. What will you get out of that? Bagels on Tuesdays, lunch on Wednesdays & Thursdays, & fully stocked kitchens with snacks, coffee, & drinks everyday. Cant forget the free products & the opportunity to have some meetings without Zoom (remember what 2019 was like?)
We are still requiring vaccinations for in-office employees. Reasonable accommodations due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief may be made.
About the Team
Harrys Growth team is responsible for driving new customer acquisition across both digital & offline channels. The team consists of performance marketing, creative, & analytics - together focused on delivering growth to Harrys direct-to-consumer business. Working closely with cross-functional partners within digital product, engagement, brand marketing, & customer insights, the Growth team owns all aspects of driving consumers to harrys.com - from delivering great content to the right audience to building clear & effective user experiences from landing pages through to conversion.
We are an enthusiastic group of hard-working individuals who are constantly reinventing our approach, developing & testing hypotheses rooted in data & customer insights, & scaling Harrys marketing efforts in a measured, cost-effective manner.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Growth Associate to run our paid social channel efforts. In this highly data-driven, analytical role, you will own the strategy, creative development, execution, & optimization to drive profitable growth through managing digital marketing campaigns across Paid Social platforms (ie. Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, etc). You will run programs that have a direct impact on the growth of Harrys DTC business through your management of these existing channels, while exploring other marketing channels that will drive new customer acquisition.
- Define strategy, manage, & efficiently scale customer acquisition, primarily through Paid Social channels
- Lead & perform campaign planning, execution & optimization to deliver sales & CPA targets
- Set & manage monthly & yearly goals for profitable growth in new customer acquisition in the channels you lead
- Track & report on performance, identifying key wins & learnings to advise future campaigns
- Manage campaigns in platforms across Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, etc, optimizing targeting, offers, creative, & landing page experiences
- Lead creative development workstreams, defining ad creative strategy for your channels & working closely with the Content team to deliver breakthrough ad content
- Identify opportunities to expand into new digital channels
- Work cross-functionally on projects across Harrys portfolio of products
This might describe you:
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years work experience in an analytically challenging role (bonus for hands-on growth experience at a DTC company)
- Intensely data-driven in your approach to solving problems, with a persistent desire to look for opportunities through data analysis, go multiple levels deep, understand, & take action.
- Hustle mentality; highly self-motivated & self-directed in your work with a bias towards action & a willingness to take on tasks no matter how big or small.
- Insatiably curious & motivated by learning & mastering new things; constantly testing & learning to figure things out; willing to take calculated risks
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive feedback
- Zero ego team player, always thinking about how to help those around you excel
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Who you will work with:
- Report to Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing on the Growth team
- Work side-by-side with a best-in-class Growth team - performance marketing, creative development, & analytics
- Internal teams at Harrys including Product, Lifecycle & Engagement, Brand Marketing, & more
- External vendors & agency partners who support across various marketing channels & toolsBenefits & perks
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage
- 401k match
- Equity in Harrys
- Unlimited PTO & flexible working hours
- Wellness & L&D stipends
- One month sabbatical after 5 years
- 16 weeks parental leave
- Fun IRL & virtual events including happy hours, team building events, & parties on our rooftop
- Free products from all of our brands
We have a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.