Whats up? Were VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. In APAC, we are proudly +250, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
In VaynerMedia, our account managers are exceptional client service people. They collaborate to run & support the day-to-day management & organization of specific projects as well as the overall account management. They have high meticulous attention to detail & are working on establishing strong client relationships by showing capabilities that they understand the business & competitive landscape.
This is a full-time role based in Bangkok with a reporting role to the Business Director.
Heres your first brief:
- Eats, breathes, & sleeps todays digital & mobile consumer, with one goal in mind to develop brand-specific strategies that, ultimately, help them sell shit.
- Understands comprehensive clients business & category, with the ability to translate business problems into digital strategies & solutions
- Develops IATs/IMCs & presents VM in a strong, strategic way. You have the ability to spot when another agency poses a threat to our business & how to manage up & workaround.
- Well versed in common marketing & media principles with a strong understanding of the social media platforms & their ecosystems.
- Ensures the needs of clients are being met & strives to identify & resolve potential obstacles or performance issues before they arise.
- Establishes, build & manage new & existing relationships with major brands & businesses to ensure they adopt as many VM's services as possible
- Develops & delivers presentations aligned to the VaynerX principles highest standard.
- Communicates to Strategy, Creative, IPM & Media teams, whether delivering Client feedback or providing a POV.
- Ensures client relationship health is closely tracked & communicated to leadership on a regular basis.
- 2+ years of account management experience in a creative advertising agency is strongly preferred
- Creative & out of the world mindset with experience in campaign planning & idea generation
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Thai is strongly preferred as the social, media, & campaign advertising strategy has to be in the specific languages to service the local target market.
- Brilliant communication skills
- Sets stretch goals & holds self & others to high standards of performance.
- Consistently acts with integrity & invests in building trust with all colleagues & clients
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think lab & not agency. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. Were willing to break rules, try new things, & test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. Its fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, & the opportunity to collaborate with the talented & enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We cant wait to meet you.