Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data & its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms, & innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation, & vehicle history.
As the Digital Media Manageryou will manage media strategy, planning, buying & execution. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Director your focus will be on driving & executing effective & innovative media strategies across a robust mix of digital channels including, but not limited to, video, display, & social to drive awareness, engagement & response for CarGurus. A successful candidate will possess an outstanding analytical skillset, strong media management capabilities, & great communication qualities.
What Youll Do:
- Execute, manage & optimize proven digital media channels including video, social & display
- Partner with existing media agencies & data partners on integrated media planning, including linear TV & OTT
- Seek, evaluate & test media opportunities & serve as a thought-leader on new & innovative ways to reach & connect with our customer.
- Set goals & KPIs & devise strategies through which to achieve them while implementing measurement plans
- Interface directly with networks, affiliates & partners to develop new advertising programs & secure premium media
- Collaborate cross-functionally with performance marketing channel experts, & engineering teams to drive effectiveness
- Collect & analyze data to ensure delivery of higher engagement with audience across different platforms
- Monitor competitive activity to identify trends & opportunities & maintain industry best practices & emerging strategies that will keep the brand marketing up to date
- Communicate results, key insights & recommendations to key stakeholders & senior leadership
Who You Are:
- 5+ years relevant professional experience in media strategy, planning, buying & execution
- Experience within digital channels required. Experience with OTT, TV is a plus. Please note, this is not an SEM role
- Strong knowledge of traditional & digital media channels, trafficking, tracking & reporting processes, techniques & technologies
- Experience buying & managing $5M - $10M+ digital budgets & digital media buys
- Experience with GMP, TradeDesk, Adwords etc.
- Demonstrated strong negotiation skills
- Self-motivated & comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with internal teams including performance marketing, data science & engineering
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity & collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible & hardworking. We have a great respect for testing & learning & a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball & ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK & Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI & Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visitour careers page.