Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Product Marketing Manager - Advertisers? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Product Marketing Manager?
As a Product Marketing Manager - Advertisers working on the Global Product Marketing Team out of Taboolas NYC office, you will be the link between sales, product, services, marketing & customers. You will be tasked with turning innovative technologies into substantial revenue-generating businesses used by over a billion people.
The Product Marketing sits at the unique intersection of Product & Business, working within all stages of the product life-cycle -- from ideation to development to wide release. They are responsible for bringing new & innovative products to the market with strong positioning & sales enablement materials. The day in the life of a product marketer is diverse; you can find them collaborating closely with our Product teams, evangelizing Taboola products & gathering feedback at client meetings, training the sales team on new feature pitches, or sitting with the design team creating the next great sales collateral.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- Experience developing impactful product Go-To-Market strategies & cross-functional plans
- Experience in B2B marketing & driving product launches, including value proposition development, product & portfolio positioning, & solution packaging
- Passion for product positioning & messaging, with excellent writing skills & customer communication
- Ability to think creatively while making decisions based on data
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in fast-paced marketing environments
- Teamwork skills a must, proven ability to manage external resources & collaborate with other functions in the company
Itd be great if you also have:
- Experience from a company in ad tech platforms, digital marketing - a plus
- Experience working in a truly global company - a plus
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Drive business value & revenue growth for Taboolas Advertising products by:
- Harnessing a deep knowledge of our market, customers, & competitive landscape
- Communicating a differentiated market position that resonates with target customer segments & personas
- Orchestrating impactful go-to-market strategies & activities to support retention of existing customers & the acquisition of new customers
- Drive planning & execution of new product launches collaborating with Product Management, Sales, Account Management, Marketing teams as well as the executive team & external resources
- Collaborate closely with product teams - delivering Voice of Customer feedback & product roadmap insights, developing customer use cases, & analyzing competitive & market trends
- Collaborate closely with field sales teams AND customers -- both to deliver content & to gather feedback
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally
- Join client meetings to evangelize new products & receive direct feedback on positioning, features & perceived value
- Understand & support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers & users; develop internal tools & external collateral & teach them how & when to use it.
- Provide product direction, priority, & positioning to Marketing teams for events, campaigns, website content, blog posts, podcasts & videos
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, IMDb & Business Insider. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia & Salesforce.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.