Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions & consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Foursquares business solutions include Pilgrim SDK, Places API, Analytics, Placed powered by Foursquare, & Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to analyze trends; measure foot traffic lift; optimize advertising campaigns; & drive deeper engagement via Foursquares industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 150,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Tinder, TripAdvisor, Twitter & Uber. Our toolkit also includes our consumer apps Foursquare City Guide & Swarm. Over the past 10 years, weve counted more 13 billion verified signals from people around the world, helping us to keep our dynamic map & models fresh & up-to-date.
About The Position:
Foursquare is looking for an Account Manager, Data Solutions, Programmatic, to bring an energetic, fun, & creative approach to their work, while maintaining an organized, proactive, self-starting attitude. We are looking for someone familiar with the programmatic landscape to take a hands-on approach when providing thoughtful recommendations & bringing data solutions to life through seamless execution.
- Supporting clients & the Programmatic data solutions team throughout the entire sales cycle
- Consult with clients on their business needs, communicating how Foursquares solutions can address key business challenges & enable data-driven strategies
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across the Sales, Technical Services, Data Science, Finance & Product teams, while managing expectations & deadlines across the nation
- Track all incoming data requests & brainstorm with client partners to determine feasibility of targeting requests
- Create strategic recommendations that fulfill client needs
- Maintain client relationships post-sales, ensuring expectations are met on use cases, segment delivery, & day to day questions with clients
- Support in pricing & approval processes, working directly with the Product team on custom asks & exceptions
- Handle legal agreements, Salesforce tracking, & billing for Programmatic data deals
- Work with Technical Services lead to ensure delivery & health of visit data
- Facilitate customer interviews with the Product team to understand use cases & feature needs
- Partner with Sales & Client Solutions teams to drive cross selling & providing clients with an integrated media buying approach
- 1-3 years work experience in Client Services or Analytics at an ad agency, tech company, trading desk, DSP, brand consultancy or similar field
- Bachelors degree
- Proficient in Excel (experience in SQL a plus)
- Knack for quickly learning the ins & outs of new platforms, tech, & processes
- Analytical mindset that can distill complex concepts & large data sets into taxonomy recommendations, product improvements, & process improvements
- Adept at creative problem-solving, prioritization & organization, with a commitment to detail
- Strong writing, design, communication & public speaking skills
- Avid & passionate Foursquare/Swarm user with an interest & desire to compete in our space
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.