Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is looking for an M&A Employee Experience Manager who has a passion for culture, change management & M&A integration. This role will support all employee experience related activities, from Day One strategy & beyond, for mergers & acquisitions globally across Twilio.
We are looking for a creative & energetic change management ambassador who is passionate about culture, experience & values integration. This role will work cross-functionally to support & execute the employee experience & cultural integration throughout the M&A project lifecycle. This is a unique opportunity to build Twilio through mergers & acquisition while maintaining, growing & advancing our Twilio Magic culture.
- 5+ years experience in change management, internal communications, employee experience, culture & experience with mergers & acquisitions a plus
- Excellent program & project management skills executing change at global scale
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to work cross-functionally, keep colleagues informed of workflow, status & measurement of results
- Track record of building strong relationships across a global organization & influencing key stakeholders including senior leadership in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail & time management
- Proven track record of being self-aware, motivated, empathetic & comfortable with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify & address problems, meet deadlines, stay within budget & analyze impact
- Experience managing & coordinating work of senior leaders, internal stakeholders, content developers, creative services, & vendors
At Twilio, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, genders, beliefs, religions, ages & all people. We depend on the unique approach of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team & ensuring that Twilio is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact - & this role is instrumental in helping us achieve that mission. Here are some specific areas youll be driving:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner with all various stakeholders throughout Twilio & potential acquisition companies to align on cultural integration & values alignment.
- BE AN OWNER: End-to-end management of day one events, integration ambassadors & year one programming.
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop a roadmap & point of view for organizational alignment, particularly how it relates to the merger of cultural traditions, symbols & experiences.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Engage thoughtfully with potential & acquired companies to ensure values alignment is at top of mind for employee experience & develop thoughtful change management programs.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Maintain confidentiality of deals.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop best practices & playbooks for cultural integration, day & year one.
- BE BOLD: Build a framework for cultural & values integration as well as change management.
Through our hypergrowth, the Employee Experience team imagines & creates programs for each new stage of the company. As Twilio looks to add over 1000 people to a global population this year, its a business challenge that comes once in a career. Come & help us continue to build our amazing culture & employee experience where all Twilions & subsidiaries feel appreciated, valued & can not only bring their authentic-self to work every day, but we also celebrate your authentic, unique perspective & contribution every day.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position location will be remote or located in our New York, Atlanta or Denver office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry - from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations - to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.