We are a group of passionate individuals working towards making TouchBistro the #1 global POS product. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, & freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal & professional growth, true teamwork & collaboration, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team youd like to be a part of, get in touch!
Reporting to the Director of Architecture, as an Associate Software Architect, Internal Systems you will be charged with ensuring that we have the right technology, enabling us to deliver an effect customer experience. With a scope of responsibility to both internally built & off-the-shelf solutions there are numerous technical challenges & innovative challenges to solve. You will be responsible for ensuring that our internal systems have a cohesive foundation that facilitates automation across the organization while ensuring a high degree of maintainability & flexibility to meet evolving business needs.
- Partner with departments across the organization to understand their short term pains alongside long term goals to ensure that technology is continually driving the business forward
- Collaborate with & mentor development teams to effectively deliver on the business goals of departments across the organization by providing oversight on solutions built to be scalable, maintainable, extensible, & fault-tolerant
- Contribute to the technology roadmap of our internal systems that focuses on supporting the business by aligning short term pains with long term goals in automating processes, improving operational efficiency, & achieving high accuracy with all our customer interactions
- Promote a principle in building & acquiring off-the-shelf solutions that are service-based in nature with an emphasis on APIs & their orchestration across the organization
- Establish data policies around sensitive & personally identifiable information including retention, removal, privacy, anonymization, audit, & security for all internal systems supporting the organization
- Work with third party partners to integrate their various systems, helping streamline communications & processes to efficiently deliver a seamless customer experience
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering or a related field required
- 5+ years of application development and/or systems integration
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts & ideas to all levels of employees & management
- Hands-on experience with the design & development of business solutions
- Proficient with the implementation & deployment of SaaS products into an organization
- Exposure to either Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) or Microservice platforms
- Ability to gather requirements from business departments to solicit RFQs & guide the establishment of user stories for development
- SalesForce, Zuora, and/or NetSuite experience are nice-to-have
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.