The Insider Threat, Analyst II is responsible for supporting CLEARs Internal Security & Resilience Team (ISR) in the management & oversight of insider threat monitoring & investigations, data protection initiatives, & the physical & personnel security programs across all CLEAR offices & locations worldwide. The Insider Threat Senior Analyst will collaborate with internal security elements, CLEARs Legal & People Teams, & Field Operations, on both insider threat & physical/personnel security initiatives, taking a risk-based approach to ensure that we maintain efficient & effective controls for all functions.
What you'll do:
- Support CLEARs Internal Security & Resilience (ISR) Team in the operation & enhancement of its insider threat program consisting of the prevention, active monitoring, & resolution of internal security threats
- Work with CLEARs Security Operations Team to develop monitoring & alerting of indicators related to internal & external threat actors
- Develop, refine, & calibrate technical capabilities & tools to provide actionable intelligence & drive the investigation of identified anomalies & security incidents & act as the intake & interface point for all Insider Threat & Data Loss escalations
- Coordinate with various internal stakeholders such as Legal, Privacy, & the People Team to ensure confidentiality & discreet resolution of investigations
- Maintain oversight & assist in the onboarding of a case management system
- Assist in the gathering of metrics & statistics of incidents & investigations & leverage the data to observe trends, drive resources, & identify emerging risks
How you'll measure success:
- Perform specialized review procedures of incoming threat information & design risk evaluation mechanisms to determine if further investigative action is required to mitigate or elevate incidents
- Assist in the design & management of the enterprise-wide data protection program to avert the theft, leakage, or damage of CLEARs most sensitive data
- Prepare & present formal & informal analysis & briefings regarding ongoing & emerging threats to relevant stakeholders & executives
- Conduct investigations of internal security events, fraud, & other employee matters, & assist in the collection, processing, preservation, & analysis of digital evidence
What you're great at:
- 3+ years of experience working insider threat matters in a corporate or government environment
- 3+ years proven incident management experience in the security industry, the public sector & or civil services.
- Knowledge of insider threat vectors & attack methods
- Experience conducting sensitive security investigations including gathering evidence/artifacts, reviewing log files, incident reporting, & presenting findings to key stakeholders
- Conversant with system & application security risks, threats & vulnerabilities, & familiarity with security architecture concepts
- Familiarity with user behavioral analytics, cloud monitoring & security tools, data loss prevention systems, SIEMs, & related tooling
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in both a technical & non-technical environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, detail orientation, follow-through capabilities & escalation of key issues
- Ability to work with diverse personalities within various levels of the organization
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $105,000 - $135,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.