WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isnt us. Its mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas & ambitions. Its one size fits all & its dull.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviors & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
How we do it:
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists & Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
The Director, Experience Analytics is responsible for running projects helping to answer complex strategic questions using data; for persuading our clients to follow the right data-driven strategy; for helping continue our growth trajectory through pitching for new business and growing & retaining existing clients; for helping to build out our core propositions & products.
The ideal candidate is ready to jump in. Find problems. Fix them. Build relationships. Imagine new solutions. Invent them. Do whatever it takes to go above & beyond. And stand up for individuality.
- Play a lead role in the data-driven business insights & strategic thinking targeted at understanding & optimizing the customer experience for client engagements
- Partner with VP to develop strategic & advanced analytics & insights roadmaps
- Work closely with VP & Project Managers to estimate effort & prioritize time & budget
- Collaborate with business & client leads to drive pro-active planning of data driven customer journeys, from digital acquisition channels through to CRM & nurture
- Craft the creation of best-in-class statistically significant measurement & reporting, & create a results-driven / test, learn & optimization culture for the client
- Collaborate & help oversee internal reporting environment & reporting tools
- Manage & mentor a team of analysts to deliver against data driven insights
- Staying abreast on industry trends & marketing technology ecosystems & be able to articulate those trends & systems to our client.
- Make sure that we are constantly on top of new tools, technology enablement & techniques
- Demonstrate to others how to write compelling documents / presentations around analytics & strategy the art of storytelling.
- Continue to learn in terms of both breadth & depth
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree in a quantitative subject (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics) or Social Sciences, with heavy emphasis on quantitative methods; Masters degree is a plus
- 5+ years of experience managing analytics & data driven insights in a marketing organization; ideally in a marketing agency or consulting practice
- 2-3 years experience as first-line manager of high-caliber analysts
- Experience with statistical techniques such as predictive modeling & segmentation a plus
- Understand the art of possible in data science techniques
- Strong knowledge of experimental / multivariate test design techniques
- Learning Agenda Development: Identification & management of KPIs aligned to strategic & tactical business objectives, insight generation & strategic recommendation
- Be able to contribute to a vision piece for how an organization can become data driven
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, their component parts & how to maximize their value
- Knowledge of 1st, 2nd & 3rd party data a plus
- Hands on knowledge of SQL & knowledge of R, SPSS a plus
- Confident, conscientious, a self-starter, has a good work ethic, a personable character & capable of building good working relationships with clients as well as other team members.
- Be imaginative a have a practical approach to problem solving.
- But the key characteristic is curiosity
- Someone that has experience jumping in, finding problems, & fixing them.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.