About the right team member:
Youre a natural leader & work closely with your team to hit targets each month & contribute to the growth of ClassPass. You set the bar for the team by demonstrating your stellar cold calling, pitching & negotiating skills. You thrive leading a team & launching a new location, discovery the latest studios & ensuring that your team hits their targets & the launch is a success. Above all, you know how to foster strong team camaraderie, motivate & empower individuals to do their best work, & drive everyone towards a collective goal.
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- Successfully manage a sales team to hit monthly targets in new territories
- Communicate successes & roadblocks to the Head of Sales to ensure the team is on track to hit monthly goals
- Organise & vet both inbound & prospective studio partners coming through the funnel to ensure optimised Market Health
- Develop creative, fun, & innovative ways to connect & build out your relationships with potential partners & share best practices across the team
- Cross-collaboration with other City Leads to ensure optimal efficiency, full transparency & on-going stakeholder management
What we are looking for:
- Fluent in English & Portuguese
- Demonstrated sales experience with a track record of relentlessly high standards & top performance
- Experience with coaching a team
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise & attend to detail
- A genuine curiosity about people & local businesses & the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Good amount of technical experience in CRM systems (SalesForce)
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.
- Willing to travel & be in market for long stints
- Right to work in the UK