Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We've been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, & have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
Content Square is seeking a Revenue Operations / Deal Desk Analyst to join our industry-leading & dynamic team.
As a Revenue Operations/ Deal Desk Manager Operations Manager, your work will involve driving the systems, data, & processes required to provide sales & business leadership with both the customer & sales information needed to make sound business decisions.
You will be an integral partner to Contentsquare Sales teams supporting its business via Salesforce & other business tools for system adoption, as well as providing critical business reporting.
You will also be a key founding member of the permanent deal desk team, helping to make deals happen, process & book deals, & taking ownership of your area of responsibility working closely with the local senior leadership.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
This role will be essential to supporting our Sales Leadership team & Sales Executives & presents a unique opportunity to be part of an Operations team that will help Contentsquare drive continued & accelerate growth over the next 2-5 years.
You are highly numerate:
- Preparation, checking & analysis of business data sets, bringing insight to leadership so that they can make data-driven decisions.
- Build repeatable dashboard / insight solutions to drive self-service over time, working with Salesforce administration & Business Intelligence functions within Contentsquare.
- Strong skills in use of Salesforce & excellent Excel or Google Sheet skills essential.
- Business Intelligence tools a bonus.
You understand how Sales Operations works:
- Maintenance of Salesforce data (contract dates / status / values / amendments, sources) for new logo business.
- Maintenance of Salesforce data for recurring business: for example, creation of renewal opportunities for the year ahead, checking values, ensuring the team is focusing on the right customer at the right time.
You love helping close deals / Deal Desk:
- Deal construction
o Gather info on offer construction & different options
o Bridge sales / finance to agree on booking rules & commission rules according to the specific deal (with management approval & review where required)
o Contribute to building a Deal Desk library to establish some clear guidelines on most popular deal structures (Sales can then also be informed & be aware as they prepare their scenarios)
o Recommend & help Sales Executive apply the deal structure in Salesforce + facilitate approvals if necessary
- Deal booking validation:
o Check that the PO/contract signed is reflected properly in the CRM (Products, duration, volumes, auto-renew, volumes etc)
o Check all approvals have been completed successfully
o If something is not clear, check with the Sales Executive / finance / billing/ legal or whoever is needed to get the deal closed
o Validate deal closed in Salesforce
o Activate Salesforce contract record accurately
- Bachelor's degree with 2-5 years relevant experience in a Sales Ops / Business Ops capacity building operational infrastructure & revenue efficiency for high-growth SaaS technology firms.
- Clear, concise & solution-focused communication
- Advanced analytical & Excel skills & experience working with complex datasets.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, & BI tools such as Data Studio (especially), Power BI & Tableau for data visualization a bonus
- Business analysis & functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end-users
- Strong business / commercial acumen & understanding of Business analysis
- Highly organized person, adept at prioritizing (time management, managing multiple projects) with proactive sense of urgency
- High level of personal drive, self-motivated & passionate. Possesses a natural curiosity to learn
- Strong interpersonal skills, experienced building strong cross-functional working relationships