WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO), matrixed into the President, International, you will be a highly visible, influential leader, helping our leaders make great decisions on our international talent. Highly collaborative with US HR leadership & part of the Global People Leadership Team, you will be responsible for executing global HR strategies through the People function for the International teams. You will lead a team of HR professionals supporting employees across three continents, specifically in countries including: Ireland, United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, India & China. You will be a business champion to ensure
The Knot Worldwide is maximizing its most important investment, our people! With a consultative approach, you will guide the business & senior leaders on people initiatives including strategic talent management guidance, aligning global people operations, learning & development, employee & office experience & internal communications. As a culture champion, you will promote & foster a unique, positive employee experience, & transform the International People team into an HR powerhouse.
- You will proactively implement global HR strategies & support international managers & senior leaders in people-related matters
- You will partner with the US HR Leadership to develop, implement & assess HR systems & processes.
- You will partner with the Global Talent Acquisition leader on international recruitment & selection execution.
- You will build HR capacity within the countries in which we employee people partnering with country leaders to address country-specific HR challenges.
- You will proactively provide updates to tools & resources for our international teams, contribute and/or deliver program design initiatives , build leadership capacity & enhance our Global HR practices.
- You will proactively promote a workplace culture of cross-cultural communication, including actively seeking out new perspectives & ideas, contributing to the diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace.
- You will identify & drive KPIs for the international HR support teams.
- You will lead & manage a team of HR professionals supporting employees across 13 international locations, responsible for day-to-day talent management initiatives executing through the HR Business Partner model.
- You will lead the Employee & Office Experience teams & Internal communications for the international teams.
- You will ensure that employee engagement is measured & spearhead the development of frameworks that reinforce our core values.
- You will support the development & regular revision of Employee Handbooks in assigned countries & ensure adherence of country labor regulations.
SUCCESSFUL INTERNATIONAL HEAD OF HR CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 12+ years of HR experience with a focus on strategic talent management in a high growth environment
- Seasoned expertise in leading teams across multiple continen
- Motivational leader with a growth mindset who can set & clearly articulate the team mission & vision
- Proven track record of building successful stakeholder relationships across the business & cooperation with local labor unions
- Proven success moving quickly to transform businesses & deliver on KPIs
- Expertise in leading & executing the HR Business Partner model
- Highest levels of empathy in your leadership approach
- Strong capacity to prioritize--this role has endless opportunities, but youll be responsible for focusing our efforts
- The ability to both work autonomously & partner effectively with other teams & leader
- An excellent communicator with impressive writing & presentation skills
- Strong relationship-building, consultative & influencing skills; & exceptional interpersonal skills to interact with diplomacy & tact with all levels of staff & follow-up on requests in a timely & efficient manner
- High degree of judgment & discretion, adaptability, self-direction, follow-through, & strong problem-solving/analytical skills
- Ability & willingness to travel internationally up to 25% of time
- Demonstrated ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.