FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favourite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The goal of the Technical Programs organisation is to own the delivery of critical technical programs that improve the state of our stack & the lives of our engineers. We are not simply facilitators. We bring our technical depth to bear, helping to define complex architecture across multiple verticals, leading technical trade-off discussions, owning the schedule, milestones, & risks for our program, & being the single accountable owner for its successful delivery.
In this role, you will be a leader in the Engineering organisation accountable for the delivery of a critical program. Working within & outside of Engineering, you will define a North Star for the program, working across multiple verticals to manage dependencies, advocate for the prioritisation of this work, & track progress using data & key milestones. To be successful, youll need to understand not only the design considerations of a technical solution but the larger business context. You will be a subject matter expert for this program, partnering with product, commercial, & engineering to ensure we balance customer experience (quality, depth of features, etc.) with speed of delivery. Youll work diligently to meet timelines, mitigate risks, & use data to drive your decisions. Youll work independently to design decisions, & bring in Sr. Engineers for final input. Technical design experience, program management & executive presentation skills are critical.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Own a large technical program with significant impact across the entire engineering organisation
- Manage the entire lifecycle of a critical program, defining its North Star & how we iteratively deliver against it.
- Demonstrate intense ownership for your program, stepping in to own & resolve issues/risks before they impact the program
- Provide visibility into the status of the program catered to multiple audiences, both with human perspective & using data
- Use your engineering know how to identify architectural weakness & pressure-test designs
- Serve as a subject matter expert & single point of contact for the program. Grow into your role & be willing to learn
- Negotiate for resources & priorities using data & your referent authority
- Escalate when necessary appropriately
- Balance trade-off decisions between short-term & long-term needs
- Actively mentor other TPMs & engineers
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Extensive Technical Program Management experience
- Proven track record of ownership & driving programs.
- Experience driving out complex cross-cutting technology programs
- Demonstrated experience force multiplying
- Strong negotiation & communication skills
- Background with engineering programs. You can lead design discussions working with other Engineers.
- Experience in the engineering field with an understanding of how to leverage processes to deliver more effectively
- Ability to understand architectural concepts such as scaling, robustness, etc. and design systems that demonstrate these concepts
- Previous TPM experience working with multiple teams in a scaled organisation or similar Program Management experience with engineering teams
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.