Foursquare is the leading independent location technology & data cloud platform, dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces & physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, & achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquares location tech stack is being utilized by the worlds largest enterprises & most recognizable brands.
Foursquares flexible building blocks include technology to maximize marketing impact & drive incremental real-world engagement (Attribution, Audience, Proximity, SDK); data to deeply understand points of interest & real-world behavior patterns (Places & Visits), & tools to conduct advanced analysis, data enrichment, unification & visualization (Unfolded Studio).
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive innovation around privacy & data collaboration for our Measurement products. This role will lead our efforts with data clean rooms, data marketplaces & AdTech/MarTech platforms to scale out future-proof solutions that help marketers measure campaigns using Foursquares location technology. The candidate will have a strong technical background that can navigate the details of data storage & management, statistical analysis, & machine learning.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Launch privacy-first Foursquare Measurement offerings in trusted data collaboration environments & measurement platforms
- Grow & evolve Measurement integrations with the AdTech/MarTech partner ecosystem
- Partner with data science & engineering to manage day-to-day product development for projects across the Measurement product suite
- Work cross-functionally with other Foursquare teams to execute features & ensure a cohesive integration across the broader organization
- 3+ years experience in Product Management
- 3+ years experience in big data, programmatic & ad tech
- Deep knowledge of data management, data clean rooms & programmatic platforms
- Proficiency in statistical analysis & data science
- High degree of critical thinking, problem-solving, & analytical skills
- A track record of collaboration across teams to ensure product success
Nice to have:
- Location data experience
- A degree in engineering- or math-related discipline
Perks & benefits:
- Learning & development programs from individual contributors to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest & recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive & competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware & internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot & Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.