About the Right Team Member
Were looking for an idea-driven, multi-disciplinary designer with a passion for making great work. You recognize the power design has in communicating a larger story, & you balance the nuances of the details with the mission of the big picture.
In terms of your approach, youre comfortable tackling efforts solo or working in groups, both big & small. Youre well-organized & meet rigorous deadlines, even if that sometimes means extra effort. Fast-paced environments dont phase you, & you seek feedback because it has the ability to turn good work into great work. You know the best campaigns are created through collaboration & iteration, which is exactly why youre looking for the right opportunity, & the right team, to expand your design experience.
ClassPass is transforming the $10B fitness industry by connecting people to over 1 million studio fitness classes annually, & inspiring them to live more actively. Since our founding in 2013, weve built the worlds leading fitness membership through a digital platform, proprietary technology, a global brand & an unparalleled community. Were revolutionizing fitness, & even after being recognized as one of Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startups, we believe were just getting started.
Our growing team (now over 400 strong!) is a passionate, hard-working bunch that believes in having a real impact on our customers' lives. We take work & working out seriously. Were as inspired by the 35M+ reservations made to date as we are by the life-changing stories we receive from our members & studios, which is why we work together every day to innovate, create, & discover new ways we can make the world a more active place.
About the Role:
- Design a variety of high-quality visuals & layouts to support ClassPass brand communication across a variety of channels, including ad campaigns, web, digital product, video content, email, events, presentations & printed collateral.
- Collaborate closely with our Marketing, Product, Partnership & Corporate Teams to elevate & grow the ClassPass brand
- Handle multiple projects & deadlines simultaneously
- Work within the Creative team, on the Marketing & Brand side of the business.
- Less than 3 years of relevant multi-disciplinary design experience, with at least internship experience preferred.
- Bachelors degree in graphic design, communication design, or an equivalent combination of education & experience
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- A varied & robust portfolio of past work indicating your qualifications in the above described fields.
- Illustration, animation, digital product design, and/or writing abilities are a plus
- Love of fitness a plus